Xperia Arco S

ctwenhsi

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. Selling my brand new Sony Xperia Acro S at a low price due to financial issues at home. Condition 10/10 no scratches no nothing. Comes will the full set warranty and receipt for proof. so if you're keen don't hesitate to beep me at nine zero 6 2 two six one 3. Thanks!
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Hey guys. Selling my brand new Sony Xperia Acro S at a low price due to financial issues at home. Condition 10/10 no scratches no nothing. Comes will the full set warranty and receipt for proof. so if you're keen don't hesitate to beep me at nine zero 6 2 two six one 3. Thanks!

Please go to the proper forum, i.e. Marketplace for sales and advertisement.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Yup, the biggest size that i played is 300mb+. No problem playing video. But i think i encountered deleting picture thru Album like hang. :(

try my advice
use comp to format to msfat32 then copy over data then try again
 

sirbrian

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
3
try my advice
use comp to format to msfat32 then copy over data then try again

did tried your advise but did not help...I think i am concluding that yes class 10 card is fast BUT not 100% stable to use in our Acro S.
 

hyrule

Master Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
2,838
Reaction score
0
samples4_zps07143b85.jpg

ContactSheet-001_zpsfd49e04b.jpg
 

sirbrian

Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
3
did tried your advise but did not help...I think i am concluding that yes class 10 card is fast BUT not 100% stable to use in our Acro S.

I correct my stand. I bout a Class 10 Kingston and it works PERFECTLY. So I guess it is the SanDisk problem.

In fact I understand from the SanDisk autohorised retailer that I visted that there has been an increase in returns of SanDisk Ultra cards lately since they ramp up production and flooded the market with Ultras...

I remember just last december when I 1st bought my Ultra 32GB, only Class 6 is avail and also difficult to find too.
 

hoouyoul

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I checked mine, all the same information as your, except that the version is .45 instead of .50

Build kernel is same date as your 30 Jul.


Btw, how u do screen shot? Need root?

screen shot press power button and volume down at the same time
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top