I notice for the past few days that I have been having problem with the microSDHC.
I'm using a Sandisk 32GB Ultra Class 10.
Occasionally when moving big number of files/media/photos from one folder to another folder within the card, the card will cause the whole phone to slow or even hang. When I moved photos, the photos will not have anymore thumbnails preview after being moved to a new location.
Have to turn off the phone and turn it back on, then everything all back to normal.
Occasionally the microSDHC seems to unmount by itself too / load error / card is empty. And once again a reboot will solve the problem.
Any attempt to unmount (if the option is still avail) and mount the card does not seems to help, but but reboot.
One last thing I noticed is that when I download something while surfing the net using Opera Browser, I get a prompt to save the file, but it seems that the phone only allows me to see the sdcard only and no way to find the directory that points to the microSDHC eg. /mnt/ext_card. Only can go up all the way to /mnt/sdcard, no access to /mnt/ so can't choose ext_card
Any advices?