Yen Exchange Rate Watch

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
31,933
Reaction score
0
I also have quite a lot of spare yen to change. think tomorrow can bring to change le. :p
 

James Tang

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
9,694
Reaction score
335
15.71 !!! James , wanna sell me ? I pay ya better rate than what mustafa offering in it's buy column :)?

Praying hard it will drop in golden week

Cannot lah. If change lower, I not happy. Change higher you not happy. So better leave it to money changers seriously haha...

Left with around 150K I think
 

fantasix

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,
I'm leaving on May 5... Do you think i should change yen now? It has been going up for the past few days! :( Wonder if it will go down again. Sigh!
 

Telur17

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
31,933
Reaction score
0
Cannot lah. If change lower, I not happy. Change higher you not happy. So better leave it to money changers seriously haha...

Left with around 150K I think
wow, that's quite a lot. I don't know how much I've left. Must go back and count... :o
 

Tsuteki

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
0
i also hope but the usa economy is very bad so sg will follow. hope next mth will drop more or usa pump in billion of billion money into it?:s13:
 

chanvh

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
654
Reaction score
0
Yeah thats quite a lot of cash to change back. leave it to money changers no hard feelings for each side.

Anyway I think Yen might head up for next week too. should change it first thing tomorrow as long as it doesn't touch 16 its reasonable la. Unless you are planning to spend big time there in Japan.
 

stars87

Master Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
4,894
Reaction score
0
Cannot lah. If change lower, I not happy. Change higher you not happy. So better leave it to money changers seriously haha...

Left with around 150K I think


i see, i understand. no hard feelings.

but dont you wanna hear my offer first :) ? take the sell rate and the buy rate, add together and divide by 2. i'd exchange with you at that rate (is that good or what ? u get a better rate and i get a better rate too. mutual win-win) :s12:
 

myhomemas

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Guys,

been there and back.

changed $2k @ 1.52 for 131,000 yen
changed $924 @ 1.54 for 60,000 yen

was there from 23rd till 28th. spent only around $1700
changed back to sgd 1208 @ 1.529 for 79,050 yen

3k is more than enough for 2 person's spending at tokyo. we ate lots of great food and bought many souveniors.
 

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2000
Messages
66,192
Reaction score
0
Last Trade: 0.01527 SGD
Trade Time: 7:05AM SGT
Bid: 0.01527
Ask: 0.01528

b
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top