
lost some money in spacex jialat liao
![]()
Managed to catch up with S&P500![]()
can glide to retire liao broThe 3 local banks carried my portfolio hard over the past week.
![]()
Yup, currently gliding or should I say 'quiet quit' at my job.can glide to retire liao bro
just wondering.. why not just quit liao ah.. then can every alternate months travel and enjoy lyfe liaoYup, currently gliding or should I say 'quiet quit' at my job.
Just do the minimum within my job scope, keep my head down, clock in - clock out and ignore all emails/messages after 5pm.![]()
just wondering.. why not just quit liao ah.. then can every alternate months travel and enjoy lyfe liao
Is 1.1m enough to quit though? In SG?Never quit mean money not enough yet.
If spending is 3-4ksgd / mth for sure can. But why cut off the gravy train when it's still going good.Is 1.1m enough to quit though? In SG?
Call me old-fashioned, but ever since I started working, I gave my parents $1k each for monthly allowance. They never demand it from me. I give willingly because they worked hard in blue-collar jobs to raise me and my siblings. So, I need to take that into consideration. Also, they don't have much savings or any investments. I need to consider their medical costs in the future. Even after I FIRE, I still want to continue giving them allowance.just wondering.. why not just quit liao ah.. then can every alternate months travel and enjoy lyfe liao
very vague leh.. quit at 65 ?Is 1.1m enough to quit though? In SG?
did u impart knowledge to siblings? i.e ask them minimally to buy hospitalization plan etcCall me old-fashioned, but ever since I started working, I gave my parents $1k each for monthly allowance. They never demand it from me. I give willingly because they worked hard in blue-collar jobs to raise me and my siblings. So, I need to take that into consideration. Also, they don't have much savings or any investments. I need to consider their medical costs in the future. Even after I FIRE, I still want to continue giving them allowance.
very vague leh.. quit at 65 ?
When I started working in 1996, I earned 2300 and give 700 to mum while dad continued working. Now, dad passed away and I give 1500 to mum.Call me old-fashioned, but ever since I started working, I gave my parents $1k each for monthly allowance.
workaround is to let another person sell and transfer lor. transfer money is getting more tricky now.btw.. you guys got workaround with the 60k limit that will not have US estate duty? or just simply convert all to Irish-domiciled ETFs?
so means fast fast sell and dump all $ back to SG bank?workaround is to let another person sell and transfer lor. transfer money is getting more tricky now.
Put US stocks in a trust or company.btw.. you guys got workaround with the 60k limit that will not have US estate duty? or just simply convert all to Irish-domiciled ETFs?
based on current protocols, cannot fast fast. bank may withhold transaction due to suspicious activity.so means fast fast sell and dump all $ back to SG bank?
Latterbtw.. you guys got workaround with the 60k limit that will not have US estate duty? or just simply convert all to Irish-domiciled ETFs?