2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,471
Reaction score
4,202
me too. i pre order on the 10th. Didnt get the confirmation for the pixel stand or event the service agreement. Just called them and the CSO told me i'm not eligible. wtf???

My account can’t even go in to recontract. Keep telling me error, I call in they say my cart got orders pending, need to take 1 day to clear WDF :s22: Singtel service really damn sloppy :s22:
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
So far I've seen the Pixel 3 Just Black display sets at Singtel Causeway Point, AMKHub and JEM. All 3 are ok to my eyes. Keeping my fingers crossed for mine as well.

Good luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my set too.

me too. i pre order on the 10th. Didnt get the confirmation for the pixel stand or event the service agreement. Just called them and the CSO told me i'm not eligible. wtf???

Honestly I wouldn't put too much weight into what the CSO says. I ordered on the 10th. No service agreement until I messaged them through the app a few nights ago. They sent it, but can't give any confirmation at all. I have another friend pre-ordered on the same day, same thing. Another friend ordered a day or 2 later same thing. No service agreement, no confirmation of Pixel Stand.

One CSO said if eligible it'll be delivered separately from 7th onwards. Another CSO just kept repeating it's for first 1000 pre-order customer. My friend one the CSO told him the Pixel Stand will be delivered together with the phone, he kena another one that says if it's not indicated on your order means you don't have it. Singtel on their facebook page says SMS will be sent out after nov 1st? I have no idea who's right and wrong.

Singtel's system is..... :s22: NO ONE can give any confirmation whether our orders are within the first 1000 (even though i'm 100% sure ours are since we ordered so early). Talking to the clueless CSOs are incredibly exasperating.
 

ahboon83

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
449
Reaction score
75
Few first days of singtel pre-order, the offer was first 1000 who signed up for data x3 will receive a pixel stand but after a week, the offer was first 1000 who bought pixel 3 will receive a pixel stand

My guess is that they already allocated all their pixel stand stock but still want to attract people to buy the pixel 3 so they put first come first serve clause

So if u are an early bird who did sign data x3 or pre-order quite late, u will not get it
Sneaky sia

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Few first days of singtel pre-order, the offer was first 1000 who signed up for data x3 will receive a pixel stand but after a week, the offer was first 1000 who bought pixel 3 will receive a pixel stand

My guess is that they already allocated all their pixel stand stock but still want to attract people to buy the pixel 3 so they put first come first serve clause

So if u are an early bird who did sign data x3 or pre-order quite late, u will not get it
Sneaky sia

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

Actually someone here who ordered last thurs got SMS from singtel regarding the Pixel stand, so pretty sure we're still within the first 1000. Yeah, they changed the promotion afterwards, though the T&Cs state that it's first 1000 who pre-ordered from 10/10 onwards. It doesn't say it's not applicable to those who pre-ordered before that promotion. Of course it's Singtel. they can always say it's not applicable since at the point where we ordered, the promotion was different, so they don't have to honour it. If they want to play it this way, honestly nothing much we can do.

BTW, everyone else who preordered later, you guys received notification regarding the pixel stand already? Please help by sounding off so we can at least demand some action before it's too late. haha.
 
Last edited:

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,471
Reaction score
4,202
Actually someone here who ordered last thurs got SMS from singtel regarding the Pixel stand, so pretty sure we're still within the first 1000. Yeah, they changed the promotion afterwards, though the T&Cs state that it's first 1000 who pre-ordered from 10/10 onwards. It doesn't say it's not applicable to those who pre-ordered before that promotion. Of course it's Singtel. they can always say it's not applicable since at the point where we ordered, the promotion was different, so they don't have to honour it. If they want to play it this way, honestly nothing much we can do.

BTW, everyone else who preordered later, you guys received notification regarding the pixel stand already? Please help by sounding off so we can at least demand some action before it's too late. haha.

For a company this big, the way they do things really quite epic fail. I’ve given up trying to do the pre-order. The damn online store can’t even load in, keep giving error. The CSO can’t help also, everyone telling me different stories. Later say can later say cannot later say I not eligible to recontract when I’ve finished my contract. :s22: , I just wait for street shop to sell sua, really give up with Singtel’s way of doing things :s22:

Btw my friend preordered quite late but still receive sms from Singtel about the delivery of the pixel stand, how come u all didn’t get? Another fail from Singtel again?

 
Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
For a company this big, the way they do things really quite epic fail. I’ve given up trying to do the pre-order. The damn online store can’t even load in, keep giving error. The CSO can’t help also, everyone telling me different stories. Later say can later say cannot later say I not eligible to recontract when I’ve finished my contract. :s22: , I just wait for street shop to sell sua, really give up with Singtel’s way of doing things :s22:

Btw my friend preordered quite late but still receive sms from Singtel about the delivery of the pixel stand, how come u all didn’t get? Another fail from Singtel again?


This. hahahaha
 

bloodsheder

Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
if they do not want to honour the agreement. We should band together and get wanbao or mothership to pressure them. This is very unfair to us who preorder on the day itself
 

shadow_allan

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
554
Reaction score
28
+1 frustrated Singtel customer here... my case is because I am CES, I can not pre-order

damn lousy system

I had another issue with them - this one went unanswered like I was totally ignored:

I had a billing issue for 2 months!?!!! 2 months! to fix a lousy bill and all I wanted to do is to arrange for a credit card billing method.

They asked me to come at Com Center (Singtel HQ) to fill up the credit card form. Why do I have to come? Why can't I download it online? So I went to the HQ, and it took me 2 hours to get that damn piece of paper. When I eventually had the form I told them I will fill it up and submit it right away. But!!! No one wants to take the paper and they asked me to send it via email!??? duhh Singtel

I cant really believe that for such a huge firm, they cant even do the simplest things.
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,471
Reaction score
4,202
yep horrendous customer support as well.. took 6 months to resolve a billing issue.

Need to take 1 bloody whole day to help me clear my online pending orders from the cart? Seriously? LOL 1 bloody day! And told me will call back to me when it’s done. Today no calls at all and still facing the same error. Really bloody well done Singtel :s22:
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
if they do not want to honour the agreement. We should band together and get wanbao or mothership to pressure them. This is very unfair to us who preorder on the day itself

haha. the thing is.. they can siam if they want. Since at that point in time when we pre-ordered, the promotion was different. The issue with the missing service agreement aside, they only changed the promotion later on. So originally we not getting the Pixel Stand to begin with.

Their T&Cs is misleading for sure since it just says that anyone who pre-ordered within 10/10 - 31/10 and within first 1000 will get it. Because that means all of us who ordered earlier are included in the promotion too and should be able to get it. But seems like Singtel isn't planning on honouring their own T&Cs though.

Funny story, spoke with a CSO earlier who kept telling me that if I never receive SMS means not eligible. I told him that if people who ordered 2 weeks after me got their free Pixel Stand, means they are within the first 1000 customers right. How can it be that I order 2 weeks earlier than them and I'm not within the first 1000 customers too? haha. Totally unhelpful and standard replies from them of course. Basically just repeating the promotion back to me. haha.

Honestly I'm close to giving up already. It's true that originally I pre-ordered even if there wasn't a free Pixel stand. But since they changed their promotion (and according to T&Cs applies to me too), and people who ordered much later got the free stand but I didn't, it definitely leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It's just massive disappointment with how Singtel handled the whole pre-order. Not to mention needing to chase after them just to get the service agreement. :s22:
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
From what I read on singtel Facebook comments on the pixel stand, SMS will only follow after you collect the product.

So far only one Bro here reported the SMS. It's strange indeed.

I received it yesterday night, asked for delivery date. Preordered on the first day

BTW, I happen to remember this post. hahah. The whole thing doesn't make sense at all.
 

ahboon83

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
449
Reaction score
75
I pre-ordered on the 2nd day, I confirmed with the online chat guy before recontract that if I signed data x3, I will get the pixel stand

He told me yes, since it was still early
I received the sms to claim my pixel stand on Wed 8.30pm

Can those who received sms confirmed they signed data x3? But that does not changed the fact singtel gave everyone false hope that they will receive a pixel stand as long as are the first 1000 to buy the pixel 3

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,471
Reaction score
4,202
I pre-ordered on the 2nd day, I confirmed with the online chat guy before recontract that if I signed data x3, I will get the pixel stand

He told me yes, since it was still early
I received the sms to claim my pixel stand on Wed 8.30pm

Can those who received sms confirmed they signed data x3? But that does not changed the fact singtel gave everyone false hope that they will receive a pixel stand as long as are the first 1000 to buy the pixel 3

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

My friend just recon with CIS combo plan, never add x3 also got sms telling him to collect the stand. Later I upload the sms.
 

kazekai

Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
283
Reaction score
9
BTW, I happen to remember this post. hahah. The whole thing doesn't make sense at all.
Some guy called xuanrong asked this on fb, pasting the customer service rep reply here

Hi Xuanrong, we would like to share that eligible customers for the pixel stand will be notified via SMS after 1st November 2018. With regard to the copy of service agreement, would you be able to share with us an order number for us to check? - Maseela
 

kashix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
14,471
Reaction score
4,202
if they do not want to honour the agreement. We should band together and get wanbao or mothership to pressure them. This is very unfair to us who preorder on the day itself

BTW, I happen to remember this post. hahah. The whole thing doesn't make sense at all.

My friend just recon with CIS combo plan, never add x3 also got sms telling him to collect the stand. Later I upload the sms.

as promised, this is the message received after pre-ordering with CIS plan on combo without data x3. Pardon me as have to blanko out certain details to protect my friend just in case. You all can gpgt to singtel if they ask for evidence, message was sent on wed. Hope it can help you guys out!

btw, awaiting the review by alexz bro soon!

IoZead2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
as promised, this is the message received after pre-ordering with CIS plan on combo without data x3. Pardon me as have to blanko out certain details to protect my friend just in case. You all can gpgt to singtel if they ask for evidence, message was sent on wed. Hope it can help you guys out!

btw, awaiting the review by alexz bro soon!

RIP to everyone who ordered early and not getting the Pixel Stand. haha.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top