Installed it. Its really really good!
I find the slide bar so "extra"...
![]()
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
Maybe a lot of people panic (first time) while pulling the tab, dropping the screen and create bubbles ruining the process...
Installed it. Its really really good!
Haha actually essentially it's about the same mah. Actually pulling the tab seems to be easier cause it's one quick motion. This bar thing need to slowly go across. Easier to make mistake haha
Please share some photos of it on the phone!
Fits a Moment Case perfectly too.
![]()
That's why. I saw the sticker part I -.- last time just stick on now still need to slide into the thing then after that press down zzz.I also prefer the old (tab) method. And the sticker part also leh chey one.
I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.With coupon $50 nia. Anyway unless the glass itself is scratched, quite easy to apply/reapply, as long as u have spare loca glue..
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
able to access to bootloader?Anyone willing to help me out.
Tried rooting earlier on and currently my phone is in a boot loop.
Any method that's possible to un- root in its current state?
I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.

I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.
I think not that similar lah cause if you leave it on the screen long enough when you remove probably will have the sticky sticky thingy on the screen.uh it's actually the same as removing any other tempered glass. removed so many times for such glue type glass.
Currently yes.able to access to bootloader?
setup the usual adb process on your com, dl the correct factory image and flash it. if not possible den you might have to head to the service centre.Currently yes.
I think not that similar lah cause if you leave it on the screen long enough when you remove probably will have the sticky sticky thingy on the screen.
Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT