2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

gariontjk

Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
287
Reaction score
55
I have a brand new Google Fabric case (Fog color) for Pixel 3 XL.

Can contact me if anyone interested.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I find the slide bar so "extra"...
:s22:
Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White

Lol I just watched a video of installation on YouTube. I also find it extra. I feel that even the new "frame" that comes with the glass also abit lame. The old one was much simpler.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Maybe a lot of people panic (first time) while pulling the tab, dropping the screen and create bubbles ruining the process...

Haha actually essentially it's about the same mah. Actually pulling the tab seems to be easier cause it's one quick motion. This bar thing need to slowly go across. Easier to make mistake haha
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
45,191
Reaction score
8,546
Haha actually essentially it's about the same mah. Actually pulling the tab seems to be easier cause it's one quick motion. This bar thing need to slowly go across. Easier to make mistake haha

I also prefer the old (tab) method. And the sticker part also leh chey one.
 

DarkTemplar

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2000
Messages
372
Reaction score
2
Fits a Moment Case perfectly too.

x59tjdr.jpg


Please share some photos of it on the phone!
 
Last edited:

kanashii23

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
921
Reaction score
25
screw up the first installation. did on uneven surface. now bathing the edge with alcohol swap. guess will try again tml
 

ZulkarnainS

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Anyone willing to help me out.

Tried rooting earlier on and currently my phone is in a boot loop.

Any method that's possible to un- root in its current state?
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I also prefer the old (tab) method. And the sticker part also leh chey one.
That's why. I saw the sticker part I -.- last time just stick on now still need to slide into the thing then after that press down zzz.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
With coupon $50 nia. Anyway unless the glass itself is scratched, quite easy to apply/reapply, as long as u have spare loca glue..



Posted from PCWX using Google Pixel 3 XL White
I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.
 

Kyushinro

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
0
I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.

Same for me. I can live with a tgsp that doesn't have full coverage. Apply a glue to stick the glass really makes me uncomfortable. :s13:
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
I personally don't like the glue method. For protectors I prefer easy to remove so when I crack one I can just easily replace it.

uh it's actually the same as removing any other tempered glass. removed so many times for such glue type glass.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
uh it's actually the same as removing any other tempered glass. removed so many times for such glue type glass.
I think not that similar lah cause if you leave it on the screen long enough when you remove probably will have the sticky sticky thingy on the screen.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

DarkTemplar

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2000
Messages
372
Reaction score
2
There is no additional residue when the protector is removed (assuming the glue was cured properly). Just a quick wipe needed.

Whitestone made installation more or less foolproof with their installation kit. But yes, the new design is a little confusing at first.

I think not that similar lah cause if you leave it on the screen long enough when you remove probably will have the sticky sticky thingy on the screen.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top