- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 38,026
- Reaction score
- 10,122
I did but they say cannot. No longer flexible because it's "special" wtf.
Hahahaha nt sure what so special about it man

I did but they say cannot. No longer flexible because it's "special" wtf.
I'm getting worried, my singtel account the delivery status hasn't changed since last week. They better not screw up the delivery today...
tl;dr get a refund, you can't do much.
I got a bluetooth earpiece today instead,easiest and sure can work haha
What's the average screen on time for pixel 3 and pixel 3xl?
I sian of charging so many things, BT jin mafan.
https://i.imgur.com/OOjlGdX.jpg[IMG]
:D
White is nice.[/QUOTE]
Nice lol. Finally lol
![]()
White is nice.
Don't know what's wrong with my phone, battery left 38%, my SOT is 1hr 37mins. WTH
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Pixel 3, about 6.5 hours so far, battery still left 30%>
I've been looking around, but I can't seem to find the option to force an app to "sleep" like in my S8. Anyone knows where to find the option?
Apps > click on the apps > advanced > battery > background restriction
