
Anyone gonna jump ship to s10 series? If camera is on par I sure jump
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Software alone Samsung miles ahead imo
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Hi, does anyone here have issues with focusing on their pixel 3?
Recently, I am unable to reliably take photos in focus, and many of the images turn out blur. The camera aggressively tries to focus on images and takes very long to do so.
Thinking of making a trip down to the service centre. Bought mine from Google store![]()
Anyone gonna jump ship to s10 series? If camera is on par I sure jump
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Anyone gonna jump ship to s10 series? If camera is on par I sure jump
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Maybe try clearing the camera app's cache and data first
Too big for me, even for the S10.went to feel a S10 and Plus quite shiok in hand . their navigation gesture top notch hope someone port the apk to us
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Does CTDI do repair on the spot like collect back a few hours later or must deposit there then collect a few days later? For small problems like maybe button replacement.
Just to update:
After factory reset, camera still cannot lock focus reliably. I took the opportunity to feedback about poor battery life since day 1. In fact, both my pixel 2xl and pixel 3 have full battery this morning, but former dropped to 70% while latter dropped to 28%. After running the test, he said it is draining faster than it should, so they will replace both the battery and rear camera.
I'm supposed to be able to collect within 4 hours but I'm only collecting tomorrow due to their closing hours.
If your phone battery heats up and showing fast draining, you may wish to consider checking with them.
Thanks. My p3 power button is a bit wobbly. If can collect on same day then I can consider going down to check and maybe replace the button.
My phone battery life so far is ok. 6hrs sot can.
Try to go down before 4pm then, since they close at 8pm on weekdays. Don't know if their 4h is a standard window they give customers.
BTW, the process to hand my phone over took about 30 min. If you want to save time, back up and factory reset first.
The service centre lor.Just cracked my pixel 3 XL.. any idea where can replace?
Just cracked my pixel 3 XL.. any idea where can replace?
Can don't factory reset when hand over for repair?