
has anyone tried or gotten the charging dock dk25?
![]()
Not too sure about v dock. Should be similar to TX dock.
2 things to note.
1 - cannot use phone case when you are using phone dock. The dock is not large enough to fit phone in case.
2 - charging time is longer when using dock, compared to charging phone directly with charger.
Yup. $18 for the flip case at the bus interchange push cart area there.Pdair has a few and can be purchased online.
Someone saw it at a retailer in Boon Lay I think.
Where exactly in boon lay. I keep hearing about it
Not too sure about v dock. Should be similar to TX dock.
2 things to note.
1 - cannot use phone case when you are using phone dock. The dock is not large enough to fit phone in case.
2 - charging time is longer when using dock, compared to charging phone directly with charger.
Xv dont include a docking station?

Got a case from the sony promoter when i got my phone for $5 and a nillkin one from spock. a little worried that the snap on cases don't provide drop protection against corners though
Did not see any Xperia V case from Spock WTS thread.
you may wish to contact him through PM or search for LT25i nillkin case
Had asked a friend to help me pick up a Blue and Pink back cover + Dock from Japan..
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
you may wish to contact him through PM or search for LT25i nillkin case
The dock expensive leh, sim lim sell $39. only can charge cannot transfer data one.
how much did you pay for the dock and what screen protector are you using?
I think with the exchange rate it was around 33++ sgd, the covers were around 13++ sgd each. All from docomo. Even when Sony here sells it officially, I doubt it will be cheap.
The dock function is nothing new. If you notice that most of their old phones had had that function many years ago. I think if you want the dock to be able to transfer data, it's probably going to make it cost more...
The screen protector used is some random japanese brand matte screen protector. Not that fantastiac though it was cheap. I think close to 10 SGD.