I just bought my dk25 dock from Sony Centre at Jurong Point yesterday. 38 bucks.. Stocks just arrived actually
how's the dock? You need to remove all casing right? Or does it have allowance for some thinner casings?
Thanks!

I just bought my dk25 dock from Sony Centre at Jurong Point yesterday. 38 bucks.. Stocks just arrived actually
Thinking of trying the NFC function. Considering the Sony SmartTags vs generic smart tags sold in the HWZ bazaar....wondering if there is any difference in capacity or function other than the price and design?
Not sure about generic smart tags but definitely it is better to use the Smart Tags from Sony and Smart Tags have no capacity built-in, just a chip on the Smart Tags.
any xperia v extended battery selling in the market ? everyday I have to charge the phone, looking for a higher battery pack.
Except for Galaxy Note and Moto Maxx, got phone that don't need to charge everyday?
realise the screen pro sold at Jurong Point Push cart is the same as Y2K at Rochor (Bugis) and more expensive by $3
WTS NFC tags & keychain - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
Click on the thread... There are different NFC tags with different capacity to hold data.... Which will translate into how many instructions can be programmed in a single tap. Eg. Turn off Bluetooth, silent mode, dim display...
Can't seem to find the specs for smart tags....
If the Sony smart tags are lower spec-Ed, cannot justify paying more for them.
Anyone tried getting the blue AX back cover for the V? Why they never launch the blue colour internationally..
Wow that's so cool, do you have any model or part number of the covers? Might try asking Sony Singapore if they can order it in.I posted a picture of the blue and pink cover on Post #32 of this thread.
Noticed Sony just stick to conservative colors.
Black and White (Lousy chrome and white at that and not the matte and white that they get in Japan.) Am surprise they even have pink Xperia V in Hong Kong, though wasn't there a pink Xperia Arc S released here previously?
Back in Japan, their phone comes in all sort of flashy colors like red, blue, orange, turquoise, pink, green, etc. Sure their phone may seem like toys with the plastic materials at least it looks different.
any xperia v extended battery selling in the market ? everyday I have to charge the phone, looking for a higher battery pack.
how's the dock? You need to remove all casing right? Or does it have allowance for some thinner casings?
Thanks!
Wow that's so cool, do you have any model or part number of the covers? Might try asking Sony Singapore if they can order it in.
The dock charges slower, but it's good, I use it only in office. Plus I don't use casing, only a handphone strap. I don't think there's allowance for any casing, as it is already quite a good fit with the phone naked.
Don't think there's a need for case for this phone though, A screen protector would suffice![]()
Brother, I understand that the dock does not come with the adaptor so I think you can get a fast charge adaptor and plug it in, right?
the stock charger is only 1.5A, think those 2A ones used for Ipads will charge faster.
Yes, at least there is an option to use a fast adaptor for the dock. If it is built-in or there is no option but just plug the USB cable to the PC then the charging will be even slower at 500mah.