Accessories for Xperia V

metalB

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
247
Reaction score
25
Yes this dock is just for charging. The contact points at the side does not transmit data..


There's only one dock as far as I know. Was just saying that if the dock can do data transfer as well, they will probably be charging more money..
 

havetobuy

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
0
Ok, make sense to me now, the salesman tell me if wan to have less wear on the cover, use the dock to charge. He ask me install air droid to transfer songs. $39 well spent i think.
 

havetobuy

Banned
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
0
second floor sony centre, small outlet, if he sell u cheaper must tell me. i haggle 15 mins he no give face
 

ClockWork

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2010
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
0
second floor sony centre, small outlet, if he sell u cheaper must tell me. i haggle 15 mins he no give face

dammit i dont have time to go down to SLS the next few weekends... thinking if i should get a friend to help me buy from japan instead. bummer though, still need to remove case :(
 

hellojeffo

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
782
Reaction score
0
I just bought my dk25 dock from Sony Centre at Jurong Point yesterday. 38 bucks.. Stocks just arrived actually
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
I just bought my dk25 dock from Sony Centre at Jurong Point yesterday. 38 bucks.. Stocks just arrived actually

Huh? I check with Sony Centre at Sim Lim the other day and they told me it is $39 dollars, left with only 1 piece but only for charging purpose so I did not buy in the end.
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
Huh? I check with Sony Centre at Sim Lim the other day and they told me it is $39 dollars, left with only 1 piece but only for charging purpose so I did not buy in the end.

So they are trying to earn that extra one dollar? :s22:

But I can understand waterproof phones need dock, especially when you are lazy to pull out the dust flaps for charging. :D
 

Dr.Quattro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
16,647
Reaction score
0
anyone keen on buying from japan for their cases?

If your one i don't mind starting an MO as i am also getting a case for my TX as well.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
So they are trying to earn that extra one dollar? :s22:

But I can understand waterproof phones need dock, especially when you are lazy to pull out the dust flaps for charging. :D

esp kept on pull out the flaps it will spoilt it too
this is how I feel all water proof phone ahluls comes included a docking charger as a default
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
esp kept on pull out the flaps it will spoilt it too
this is how I feel all water proof phone ahluls comes included a docking charger as a default

I don't think it will spoilt easily as I have been pulling in and out the flap when charging my Xperia S for almost a year but the flap is still strong and good.

Guess it all depend on the quality of the flap from the manufacturer but you never use the Xperia S long enough so got no experience at all.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top