KWSW
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 31,436
- Reaction score
- 3
how you get the 100 off?868 with just coupon right now...
998-100-30
temptedddd
wait tmr 1pm see how much is prism+ 315 pro flash deal first...

how you get the 100 off?868 with just coupon right now...
998-100-30
temptedddd
wait tmr 1pm see how much is prism+ 315 pro flash deal first...
Was able to get Acer XB271HU yesterday at $799 / XB321HK at $870 but went with Benq EW3270U instead. Would really love to have their Gsync.
was reading about the dead pixel warranty and saw this:
The warranty does not cover : -
Minor defects of LCD displays occurring in any Acer Products equipped with LCD display technology, provided that there shall not be more than (4) defective pixels per million pixels on a given LCD display, and provided further that, if the display panel is divided into nine (9) equal rectangular areas, there shall be only one (1) defective pixel in the central area of the display.
means if buy liaos from qoo10 and delivered got 1 or 2 dead pixel is LLST cant do anything about it?
Asus has a zero bright dot warranty for first year, does Acer have the same or bight dot not really something to worry about?buy from elsewhere also same, no?
was reading about the dead pixel warranty and saw this:
The warranty does not cover : -
Minor defects of LCD displays occurring in any Acer Products equipped with LCD display technology, provided that there shall not be more than (4) defective pixels per million pixels on a given LCD display, and provided further that, if the display panel is divided into nine (9) equal rectangular areas, there shall be only one (1) defective pixel in the central area of the display.
means if buy liaos from qoo10 and delivered got 1 or 2 dead pixel is LLST cant do anything about it?
Ordered the XB271HU in the end cos the price was too tempting compared to the Asus PG279Q esp with the Qoo10 coupons.
Wonder when will I get it cos my current monitor sure is bottlenecking my 2080... lol
Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
Saw people complaining of half yellowish but I couldn't see for mine, guess I should consider it a blessing.Acer service is good. Much better than Samsung.
I bought my X34p from their qoo10 store,
They 1-1 exchange with me within a few days as I have a red stuck pixel.
then this second set, half the screen more yellowish.
They 1-1 exchange again. But this time they opened up and tested it at their place before they exchange with me. Heng heng, this set has the least IPS glow out of the 3 also. haha
Samsung slow (takes almost a month) and inflexible.
Saw people complaining of half yellowish but I couldn't see for mine, guess I should consider it a blessing.
There is IPS glow and BLB but I can live with those..
Acer service is good. Much better than Samsung.
I bought my X34p from their qoo10 store,
They 1-1 exchange with me within a few days as I have a red stuck pixel.
then this second set, half the screen more yellowish.
They 1-1 exchange again. But this time they opened up and tested it at their place before they exchange with me. Heng heng, this set has the least IPS glow out of the 3 also. haha
Samsung slow (takes almost a month) and inflexible.
Just received my monitor from qoo10. so far everything looks good, anything i should take note of?


How about colour calibration, anyone did it for their monitor or just use an icc profile from the net?
Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT