Hi guys any help will be appreciated
I just bought a xb271hu and it is plugged into an extension socket.Whenever I turn on the monitor power switch on my extension socket,the monitor turns on without me having to press the power switch on the monitor screen itself(I remember pressing the power button to turn off previously) so is this normal? And also do you guys just leave the tiny power switch which is located at the back of the monitor on all the time after turning off the monitor?
I just bought a xb271hu and it is plugged into an extension socket.Whenever I turn on the monitor power switch on my extension socket,the monitor turns on without me having to press the power switch on the monitor screen itself(I remember pressing the power button to turn off previously) so is this normal? And also do you guys just leave the tiny power switch which is located at the back of the monitor on all the time after turning off the monitor?



