I went to Danai spa @ G Hotel.Am staying at Gurney G hotel.
Any recommendations for food or massages around there?
I booked thru below .. u might want to take a look
https://www.hawkrentacar.com.my/hawk2016/booking/
Just got back from Penang.
I took uber everywhere I go. I highly recommend that. Its so much cheaper than normal taxi.
For e.g. typical ride from airport to my apartment is RM45. Uber is only RM15.
Just got back from Penang.
I took uber everywhere I go. I highly recommend that. Its so much cheaper than normal taxi.
For e.g. typical ride from airport to my apartment is RM45. Uber is only RM15.
Just got back from Penang.
I took uber everywhere I go. I highly recommend that. Its so much cheaper than normal taxi.
For e.g. typical ride from airport to my apartment is RM45. Uber is only RM15.
Anyone stay in Straits Quay Suites before ?
How is it ?
how do you pay for uber and grabtaxi ??? you use the singapore account and pay them in USD? Or the system will convert to RM and pay them ?
Use CC is convenient but have risks.
Some have advised to use the cash option.
May i ask
if i am going for a short 4 d 3 n trip roughly how much to bring?
exclude hotel n tix.
first time going penang and dono the agar agar spending.
Mostly makan, minor shopping and abit a night of drinking at their local club or bars =)
I had SGD200 for a 4D3N, all 3 meals in, some starbucks and some Baskin Robbins, some 土产 for office, and I think had around SGD50 left at the end of the trip.
Imagine a plate of food like wanton noodles, fried kway teow by the roadside stalls around about MYR4-5. Or Kim Gary in the shopping mall is the "same price" in Singapore, say a porkchop rice is SGD18, they around around that price but in MYR.
Any kids or elderly in the group? If don't have, I advise you take their bus or taxi bah. Not too difficult. But if you really need to hire a driver, why don't consider a mpv?Is public transport easy?
Or recommended to hire a driver for the day?
Cos we're travelling in a group of 6... uber/grab need 2cars right.