WussRedXLi
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2001
- Messages
- 95,403
- Reaction score
- 11,617
This is AA and 200mA, but you get the idea. I think smoke detectors are like what...0.02mA? 
High drain a bit different, but low drain all the same literally (or you get lithium primary)
Interesting, lithium primaries are prob at best 2X more capacity at low drain vs cheap alkaline. That means twice longer in smoke detectors.
But locally, they cost like 10 times more than Amazon basics 9V. YOU CANNOT SHIP LITHIUM PRIMARIES, I THINK.

High drain a bit different, but low drain all the same literally (or you get lithium primary)
Interesting, lithium primaries are prob at best 2X more capacity at low drain vs cheap alkaline. That means twice longer in smoke detectors.
But locally, they cost like 10 times more than Amazon basics 9V. YOU CANNOT SHIP LITHIUM PRIMARIES, I THINK.
Last edited:


but just cannot decide between v1 or v2 even after going through 60 pages...