The catch is it's not $176.
It's $218.
TB still cheaper
![]()
does that mean, add a filter (since the image shows NONE) and you'd have to add 50 SGD more for 267 sgd?
come come, like that i can do another MO liao haha

The catch is it's not $176.
It's $218.
TB still cheaper
![]()
The catch is it's not $176.
It's $218.
TB still cheaper
![]()
Thanks for sharing.
I just wonder how Poiema can make an air purifier so different. (@@! 60 patented technologies..omg)
Now I am waiting for my delivery of P800. Maybe I can give a review also.
However, haze is really in singapore now. I can feel it when I am driving.
Hope it won't be too serious this year.

new listing in qoo10 for xm2 spotted.
model : Genuine XiaoMi Air Purifier 2(+S$38.89)
With 3 Pin Adaptor : yes(+S$2.00)
FREE : Original Filter in-box
Xiaomi Filter : NONE
One year Warranty : YES
total S$217.88
qxpress free shipping
take note: but no buyers from this listing yet, and also mixed reviews from their other listings. don't just chiong in cos its cheap.
Not really, according to my screenshot.Thanks for sharing!
With Gift Card discount + Gift Coupon, the $217 could end up close to $200!
Latest Update
I see that the Purchased counter has steadily gone up over today and stands at 38 count now. In addition, the free shipping has also been removed and now must pay $16. Those who bought it before the increase
![]()
Some geek talk :
BTW, I think some of you might have seen the slight argument over at the $279 Xiaomi Air Purifier thread regarding someone asking for folks to go for Blueair as it's certified by so and so and also US Embassies/Consulates are using Blueair (?? not sure if this is true, never google, i'll take it as it is true) simply because they can filter Anthrax.
I really don't wanna continue that kinda conversation and discussion over there already.
But I think you folks here know better. These risks are nearly non-existent in Singapore.
Just the facts here :
Facts
1. HEPA was and is still is recommended for radioactive fallout and biological biohazard stuff like anthrax. HEPA was actually developed due to this radioactive and biological risks way back then in the 40s or 50s.
The internet is full of this info, HEPA tests for radioactive ask is all over the youtube. I cannot lie with regards to this.
Anyway some links : This is what CDC has to say regarding Anthrax
HEPA/Vaccine Plan for Indoor Anthrax Remediation
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/11/1/04-0635_article
To advance the analysis of these recovery options, we propose and evaluate a very simple HEPA/vaccine plan, where HEPA air cleaners continuously clean the indoor air and Hazmat workers use HEPA vacuums to clean the floors, walls, ceilings, and room contents on a twice-a-day basis; HEPA filters are 99.97% effective for 0.3-μm particles (3), which are 5–10 times smaller than a typical anthrax spore.
^^^^^
So ultimately in the end, what matters is still CADR airflow.
And yes, technically, the Xiaomi AP with the H11 nearly H12 filter would still be able to handle stuff like Anthrax, piece of cake.

If my house very old, furniture above five years, still need to worry about VOC?