High speed is noisy. Jet mode I doubt anyone will be keen to let it run.![]()
![]()
XM2 and even Pro is also "noisy" if u set to the high/max speed. Among these 3, XM1 is the noisiest, followed by XM2. Pro is more "smoothing" to my ears. At current settings, I think I noticed my fan sound rather than my Pro sound.![]()
Use the app pm2.5 readings to monitor n judge urself whether the Low or Mid speed is sufficient to maintain or reduce fast enough for ur room/area.
So far, mid speed is sufficient for me during recent "hazy" period. Haven't put into real test on real annual haze. Last time was using AX40 - this one quieter and Honeywell - this one noise even...(no longer have them now) .
That's the cheapest one could find. But no review. So not sure how is it. Check with seller any sg safety mark cable provided if opt for this one.
The next lowest is from a local seller. Ready stock.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/XIAOMI-LI...URIFIER-2-USE-APP-CHECK-AIR-QUALITY/422184869
But more expensive. $388 after deducting $10 shop coupon (before stacking with cart coupon, using if have 1000 Qpoints-$10, 3% GC). Shipping fee is ex if not self pick. It would be good if have the recent $50 cart coupon to offset further. Now only got the $10 and $6 coupon to grab. $20 member cart coupon is the next best to use. May want to consider to wait for better cart coupons? Not sure when also.
Can also try Qoo10 search function and type XiaoMi Air Purifier Pro... next lowest should be Sinoteck $410, shipped from china.
The rest $489, $499 etc...
Bro, my pro only registered a reading of 010 in my place. After 10-20 mins, it dropped to 001. Is this accurate? Cuz the "auto" mode is very slow when readings are low.
Also as I place it in a corner of the room, will is it really effective?
Anyone know where can I get replacement filter for AX40? The one I bought from a user here some time back is a OEM filter from China without the HEPA charcoal filter. Felt cheated when I realised this.
Sent from heaven using GAGT
If your room is small and windows shut, the readings should be low. It should be that case. Use the readings as a rough gauge.
If u really wan to test to see if the detector is working, go light up an incense etc n just bring it behind the purifier where the PM2.5 detector is. Immediately it will shoot up high and bring it away. Don't put it there for long hor.... later spoilt the detector I dunno. Hehehe.
Positioning any XiaoMi Purifier at the corner is fine but not right onto the wall. There's a recommended minimum distance to keep apart.
Screenshot extract:
![]()
The manual can be downloaded from here
http://files.xiaomi-mi.com/files/air_purifier_pro/air-purifier-pro-EN.pdf
Thanks bro. Just checked the app and it is now at 007. I set to auto but it doesn't remain at 001. Anyway to keep it at 001?
Airx A7
Too bad too expensive. Looks to be of a efficient design (noise : airflow ratio).
Laser particle counter built in etc.
RMB 1999 on offer during sales like 11/11 or 12/12.
If they could bring it down to 1500 or even 1700 then it'd be a pretty competitive product.
Video inside.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id...39bbbd9b078e812e&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.zijbQB
![]()
![]()
Very unlikely to keep at 001. It fluctuates, just like any of those standalone PM2.5 detectors. Below 10 is already considered very clean.![]()
From sellers Daiso/HappMall/Goni Global @ Qoo10? Last time when I still had my AX40, I bought the filters from Daiso and HappyMall. Came with the Samsung box. With charcoal - Same as the one originally bundled inside the AX40. Now how much or any changes I dunno.
To anyone :
Well i have 2 spare AX40/AX41 filters to let go. See if anyone is interested, just nice for the haze season. Pls PM me. No expiry date, all sealed in box and filter sealed in bag 100% brand new, stored in store room, still fresh.
Original Authentic Samsung gotten from Korean seller Happy Mall. Bought in Nov 2015, so pretty "fresh".
CFX-2TCD
![]()
![]()
![]()

it was mentioned the china custom filters have no activated carbon
how much?![]()
ha ha....still remember me.....i consider 1st...coz i got 2 spare....buy 1 more just in case nia....2 overdose....thks!Bro, will let go at $110 for the 2. Pack of 2 then this special price.
Qoo10 current cheapest sale price is $67 for 1, $134 for 2 (their shipping not flat rate). Seller is daiso (qoo10) i think....
(of coz need to get fast at that price also, qoo10 sellers remove/change sale prices at an instant)
edit - just for you repeat customer bro, i throw in 2pcs 3M 9210 foldable N95.
![]()
ha ha....still remember me.....i consider 1st...coz i got 2 spare....buy 1 more just in case nia....2 overdose....thks!
I see....will let you know if nobody wants to buy 2. Will PM you in a few days time then.