- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,473
- Reaction score
- 12,370
Just to like all know, I have confirm, it work. My friend just transfer to me, I can received, and it is reflected in my "Balance", I have use the amount to pay to one of the vendor personal account and it work...
But there is one thing you need to do, you need the verified your account in the "Balance" manual, you need to submit your Passport detail, picture of your passport and a selfie of yourself, once it is verified, you can received fund, those who want, please hurry, before they shut it down again, like wechat. This is hot news, not alot of people know, but after this , haha, all know liao.
Interesting to know that it actually works now. Using the balance and top up with transfer from friends is much more convenient than Tour pass. Not so sure how long this will work though.

