lycans said:wow she seems messed up...wat does she do that pisses ppl off?
i guess its her attitude towards ppl and stuff, maybe she thinks she's the boss but actually she doesnt own the damn place
lycans said:wow she seems messed up...wat does she do that pisses ppl off?
JivBunny said:How's uncle richard and aunt molly doing there ?
joanna.87 said:i guess its her attitude towards ppl and stuff, maybe she thinks she's the boss but actually she doesnt own the damn place
wow...feel like slapping her, is she aussie or asian?silviachef said:Don't forget the crappy accent she uses while speakin to you....
I'm Fi-O-Na... the Ma-Na-Ger.....
If you ever swim @ the pool, pls do get a hsemate/friend along. Eversince the poor gal drowned, I heard water splashin by themselves sometimes @ nite with no wind. Spooky....
Fishbuff, it's easy to spot SG-ppl... Just look @ the tee/shots/slippers outlook.
I was @ sunnybank last week and I saw this grp of 5 sg-ppl... all in shots/slippers in winter. Very garang.
okie. have fun there.fishbuff said:who? i havent really know the st lucias peoplw yet. going there this sun for the 1st time.
winter in brissy is so mild.silviachef said:Don't forget the crappy accent she uses while speakin to you....
I'm Fi-O-Na... the Ma-Na-Ger.....
If you ever swim @ the pool, pls do get a hsemate/friend along. Eversince the poor gal drowned, I heard water splashin by themselves sometimes @ nite with no wind. Spooky....
Fishbuff, it's easy to spot SG-ppl... Just look @ the tee/shots/slippers outlook.
I was @ sunnybank last week and I saw this grp of 5 sg-ppl... all in shots/slippers in winter. Very garang.
this year winter is quite bad...JivBunny said:winter in brissy is so mild.
its no biggie to be in that all year round.
faeron said:guys how long did it take for UQ admissions to reply to ur application? i applied during the IDP aust fair in early jun but have not heard from them.
UQ was the last uni to reply to my application as compared to Uni of Mel, UNSW and Uni of Syd. I don't know what was going on with their administration issues. UNSW were very eager for me to enrol to their uni, but my heart was with UQ at that point of time. Since you are not in a hurry, just be patient and everything should be alright. If you want, you can email or call IDP and ask them to chase UQ for the reply to your application. Cheersfaeron said:guys how long did it take for UQ admissions to reply to ur application? i applied during the IDP aust fair in early jun but have not heard from them.
y u like UQ so much?justinmicoud said:UQ was the last uni to reply to my application as compared to Uni of Mel, UNSW and Uni of Syd. I don't know what was going on with their administration issues. UNSW were very eager for me to enrol to their uni, but my heart was with UQ at that point of time. Since you are not in a hurry, just be patient and everything should be alright. If you want, you can email or call IDP and ask them to chase UQ for the reply to your application. Cheers
fishbuff said:who? i havent really know the st lucias peoplw yet. going there this sun for the 1st time.
Cos my lecturer back in Poly recommended either Uni of Mel or UQ for Chem Eng. Since i do not have the finances to go Uni of Mel, plus the fact that there are quite a number of sg students studying chem eng here. I can leach from my seniors their lecture notes etc. Haha.lycans said:y u like UQ so much?![]()
how long more b4 graduation?
cool...so wat do u do here in ur spare time?justinmicoud said:Cos my lecturer back in Poly recommended either Uni of Mel or UQ for Chem Eng. Since i do not have the finances to go Uni of Mel, plus the fact that there are quite a number of sg students studying chem eng here. I can leach from my seniors their lecture notes etc. Haha.
1.5 years more to graduation.
joanna.87 said:tat Fi-O-na ting was good! haha so like her! anyways i dun understand how can one drown! and i face the pool, no water splashing la!
Sounds seriously bad. I'm still looking for cheap apartments but can squeeze my gf and me. Seems like I can mark Manor out.silviachef said:Don;t forget David... that pus-sy hubby of her's. I sususpected ttat David scratched my car cos he does not like me or my car.
realestate.com.au is ur frenZetta83 said:Sounds seriously bad. I'm still looking for cheap apartments but can squeeze my gf and me. Seems like I can mark Manor out.
Parc is cheap, $200 for their studio. Despite of ppl advicing me to go for an onsite visit before making my decision, I've already placed my name on the waiting list. These apartments need to be booked well in advance. And if I dun like it, I can move out after 6months. Any other cheap apartments to recommend? I'm ok with apartments from New Farm to St Lucia since I cycle alot in sg everyday. Thanks.