Appealling for infraction points to be removed.

  • Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) or call ScamShield Helpline 1799. More info

Karlsberg

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I would just like to know if I can type out below 5 alphabets in sequence in the future.

1. A.
2. (same with no.1).
3. M.
4. I.
5. R.

Thanks Admin!
 

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,763
Reaction score
3,585
I not in this case but i would like to speak for those who got t-ban.
Imaging you infraction them and end up they get t-ban. how do they speak up for them? i suggest mod to go through everything again to ensure all infraction are giving correctly.
 
Last edited:

(^@^)"

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
23,035
Reaction score
6,450
I have been surfing HWZ since 2001. Yes, that long. My first infractions were awarded for scolding the dog-murderer just 2 weeks ago. And my next infractions were for scolding a scammer who exposed his victim's details online. To the admin who awarded me the infractions, I really question your moral values. Are these people worth you defending for? I think I deserve an answer since you took my virgin.
 

PeacefulNemesis

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
31,001
Reaction score
0
and since some infractions were revoked, it means someone has been anyhow going around giving infractions unreasonably?
 

runforyourlife

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
47,253
Reaction score
5,238
i have a PM from mod but has nothing to do with lifting mine means not lifted. :spin:

and yes i scold the scammer by using words which are used by tons of forumers in this forum. :spin:
 

gwzc_mk2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
87
those got infractions got reversed
but how about those who got warning?
shouldnt they be reversed too?

i know warning is no points but its still a black mark
and all for scolding a scammer?
 

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
13,120
Reaction score
75
While it is good that some of the infractions were reversed, there should still be some explanation as to what happened and who had been so trigger happy with the button in the first place.

Can i ask for some transparency here please? And I'm asking this as a deluxe member. I paid for the subscription because I've enjoyed this forum and wanted to show my support for it. I know I certainly don't have the right to demand for anything just because I paid a tiny sum of money for a couple of years, but surely a request wouldn't hurt?

Its sad to see this forum which I had enjoyed for the past few years deteriorate into what it is now. First, the Pinoy threads thing where mod went trigger happy. And now this. Really disappointing...
 

cheesepies

Banned
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
3,711
Reaction score
0
While it is good that some of the infractions were reversed, there should still be some explanation as to what happened and who had been so trigger happy with the button in the first place.

Can i ask for some transparency here please? And I'm asking this as a deluxe member. I paid for the subscription because I've enjoyed this forum and wanted to show my support for it. I know I certainly don't have the right to demand for anything just because I paid a tiny sum of money for a couple of years, but surely a request wouldn't hurt?

Its sad to see this forum which I had enjoyed for the past few years deteriorate into what it is now. First, the Pinoy threads thing where mod went trigger happy. And now this. Really disappointing...

pls lah, u think they even bother about the deluxe subs money mah ?

1stly they dun even bother to listen or take into consideration to members feedbacks.

that's why i didn't even renew for all my accounts, which were all deluxe members.

if they keep doing these stuffs, surely one day they will fall down and hard.

look at sgforums, vrz forums...

many left because of the unreasonable actions done by the mods and admins.


now it's like i stole $1000 from your wallet in office this morning at 9am,

u found out then kpkb and make a fuss...threaten to leave the company

then later i put back quietly into your wallet during lunchtime without any apology or notice :s13:

hopefully you will forgive and forget about this incident
 
Last edited:

shokbakgoc

Master Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
4,730
Reaction score
0
pls lah, u think they even bother about the deluxe subs money mah ?

1stly they dun even bother to listen or take into consideration to members feedbacks.

that's why i didn't even renew for all my accounts, which were all deluxe members.

if they keep doing these stuffs, surely one day they will fall down and hard.

look at sgforums, vrz forums...

many left because of the unreasonable actions done by the mods and admins.

Who cares whether they fall down hard or people leave the forum. All these bans/warnings/infractions have deepened the acrimony between 2 warring parties and one of the party's personal details are splashed all over the place :s22::s22: Apparently they never think of the consequences of their action.
 

sky3838

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
739
Reaction score
114
maybe Aamir has 2 account and mazuinaz is his clone account. then his main account is a mod account and he use to give you all infraction and warnings!!!

or maybe Aamir is The Messiah and he hacked edmw moderator account and give you all infraction point and warning. maybe we can report him to police for investigation whether he's Messiah then can get rewards hor???

:s12::s12::s12:
 

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2001
Messages
23,995
Reaction score
5
to be fair, my infraction was reversed even though i did not write in to appeal. was curious if its the same mod undoing the damage or another mod has taken over that duty to review the wanton infractions issued.

also, just curious how admin now determined that ts (scammer) was using a clone account. then what is his main account? ;)
 

(^@^)"

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
23,035
Reaction score
6,450
I think some infractions and warnings got reviewed. So how about mine and the rest of the members?
 

badsector

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2001
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
57
hwzadmin said:
Dear badsector,

You have received an infraction at HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs.

Reason: Copyrights infringement / Piracy
-------
Software piracy discussions are not tolerated here.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
So who ordered the new rMBP? - Page 14 - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
However just talked to a few friends on the comparison between windows and MacBook. They have pointed out a few disadvantages of using MacBook such as very hard to find pirated softwares which are expensive, not as user-friendly as windows etc... After the talk I was a bit doubt about my decision of switching to MacBook. My previous laptop is Lenovo tinkpad and it has lasted me 5-6 years recently only breakdown. I was hoping to find a new laptop that last as long and user-friendly. Can I get some input on switching from windows to Mac? Just need some kind of assurance that I am making a right decision haha.

i switch from thinkpad to MBP also. both still using both as co. laptop must use windows. some app dun have mac version.

both have pirated softwares actually. juz tat windows software has more choices. both are user friendly. but somehow i prefer windows explorer than finder. anyway u have the choice to install windows on MBP if needed. especially if u play games.

All the best,
HardwareZone.com.sg | Product reviews | Technology News | Blogs

well done hwzadmin
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top