Apple Watch Series 4

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
my series 0 abit spoil spoil liao, touch screen unable to work at times. should i wait for series 5 in september or just hoot the series 4?

If you need it urgently, get the Series 4. Else it's another 6 mths wait.
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
I just realised Apple has not released the classic leather bands for the Apple Watch :(
 

slugzz

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
my series 0 abit spoil spoil liao, touch screen unable to work at times. should i wait for series 5 in september or just hoot the series 4?

If you need it urgently, get the Series 4. Else it's another 6 mths wait.

I was in the same conundrum. My Apple Watch Series 0 display popped open from swollen battery issue. Was contemplating to get a new Series 4 but since Sep is not too far away, decided instead to pay a fee of $118 for a new replacement (same series 0 Stainless Steel 42mm). I'll wait and see what's in store for Series 5 than to get Series 4 now.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
I was in the same conundrum. My Apple Watch Series 0 display popped open from swollen battery issue. Was contemplating to get a new Series 4 but since Sep is not too far away, decided instead to pay a fee of $118 for a new replacement (same series 0 Stainless Steel 42mm). I'll wait and see what's in store for Series 5 than to get Series 4 now.

I find the original Apple Watch too old and slow, to me not worth the $118 replacement. The Series 4 is a speed demon and worth every penny.

But I understand your situation too as I suppose it's not worth for you to spend so much on a new Series 4 and use it for a few mths before Series 5 is out.
 

slugzz

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
I find the original Apple Watch too old and slow, to me not worth the $118 replacement. The Series 4 is a speed demon and worth every penny.

But I understand your situation too as I suppose it's not worth for you to spend so much on a new Series 4 and use it for a few mths before Series 5 is out.

Yes my original series 0 which I used for 3.5 years felt slower through the years. Initially I attributed the slowness to software updates that required higher processing power, but after receiving this new replacement series 0, it's much faster like when I first got it. So the slowdown was due to the dying (swollen) battery issue and not processing power like I initially thought.
 

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
20,321
Reaction score
1,819
For me, you need to shut the connections when its not used coz the phone looks for it constantly. Try it.

Yes especially the wifi mode. If you have the cellular version and the data is turned on, the wifi indicator will always auto on whenever the watch is away from the phone and re-connects by BT on the phone.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
we have fallen so backward. No longer elites in the region liao. Sian. Own it so long haven’t got to see ecg screen

haha, HSA will usually take some time to observe how is it in the states first before approving, the overly cautious authority here.
 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,223
Reaction score
311
*Looks at eSIM implementation timeline by Telcos for Apple Watch*
*Looks at Apple/Google Pay Integration timeline on our Transit*

:s13:

June?
Too optimistic :crazy:
 

atleeyoung

Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
1
*Looks at eSIM implementation timeline by Telcos for Apple Watch*
*Looks at Apple/Google Pay Integration timeline on our Transit*

:s13:

June?
Too optimistic :crazy:

yeah man eSIM : M1 Only no news from Starhub/SingTel
Apple/Google Pay Transit: April 2019 (master).Visa later of the year..
ECG: 2020 ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top