Apple Watch Series 4

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
What were you watching on your Mac? :D

Think to take an accurate reading, you are supposed to feel relax in mind and body. Try to rest for 5 minutes then take the reading.

Haha! Nothing “exciting” bro. I think it’s because I was charging my Mac the same time too which I read can interfere with the electrical signal. And there were some movements of my watch on my wrist since I’m using my thumb to place it on the crown.
 

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
7,472
Reaction score
52
Is below 50bpm really inaccurate? For 30s it’s less than 25 sampling, is 25 not enough? Couldn’t they extend the duration just to get enough ratings. If I sit down and take always cannot give result. Have to stand up to do ecg test. Haiz. Not very smart

Place your arm with the watch flat on a table.
 
Last edited:

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,577
Reaction score
347
+1. I called apple support.

Its by device region.
Aka where i bought the physical hardware. :s22:

Yes it is locked by region where you bought the watch from. No way to bypass it until Apple has release ECG in that country.
 

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
8,909
Reaction score
1,662
Omg. So I’ve been wrong since the start. I thought the activation process is geofenced. If going by the same model number, SIM card and GPS are needed to activate the ECG function.

Yeahh.
Its the place you bought the hardware.

I also dont know how they did this.
Maybe simply the serial number differs from region to region.
 

Lovexor

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
ECG

Hi guys. I bought my watch in Singapore, but i live in Bulgaria. I see the ECG app but i can't start it because it's not available in this region. I don't understand why, cuz the hardware is from Singapore. How can i activate it or i have to wait? :s12: :s11:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top