Apple Watch Series 4

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
88,900
Reaction score
13,603
Went to wwp to try the size. Seems like not any bigger for me. I have a small wrist.

Yep I was in the same boat, thinking they I should go from 42mm to 40mm. But the logic of upgrading to a bigger screen doesn't hold unless you go from 42mm to 44mm. The 44mm feels great even though I've got small wrists.
 

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
109
Upgrade from S3 42mm to S4 44mm.

The extra 2mm doesn't seem to be any bigger than the 42mm. I prefer the bigger display.

Now, need to resolve my Number Share service and on the lookout for any screen protector and casing, similar to Spigen.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,162
Reaction score
3,191
pr5MYMZ.jpg

UV7l0zq.jpg


Here we go. The transfer from S3 to S4.
 

klho001

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
is Nike band really cooler ah? feel like returning my w4 and buy nike.. cuz moi wrist sweat.

Compared to the reg sport bank yeah. I wore both and much prefer the look and feel of the perforation. Makes the band slightly more flexible too
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
Went to applestore only 40mm available for stainless..

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

mackie8

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
2,338
Reaction score
1
I noticed series 4 display sets for stainless space black already have scratches in the screen at certain angles... on the body SS is more prone to scratches and gold ss held up better than SS..

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
 

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
7,257
Reaction score
371
I noticed series 4 display sets for stainless space black already have scratches in the screen at certain angles... on the body SS is more prone to scratches and gold ss held up better than SS..

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Wah. Serious? Screen on SS watches has scratches. Did the quality of the sapphire glass drop?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top