Crius - serious.
anyway bikeactually I thought out of stock for velocity? cyclelogy also crius seller liao.

Then I can ride around and hopefully can find a fling. 
No idea. Just want to ride cheap and good.Then I can ride around and hopefully can find a fling.
![]()
Would u get a branded frame with cheaper components and upgrade the components when u have the extra money in future?
Many ppl thinks that is easier to change the parts than change the whole frame which is true.
Or would u get a cheaper brand but decent review but with good components like dura clanks actually work very hard for u n its smooth n flawless shifter /derailer while u cycle than the decal that give u the saki or the legendary stiffness of sworks frame that saves u miligrams of energy?
Food for thoughts
Crius serious means what? Velocity can be pre-order but they claim promotion end by nov.![]()
No idea. Just want to ride cheap and good.Then I can ride around and hopefully can find a fling.
![]()

price difference seems hugeAnyway from a neutral friend who tested both my verge p9 and my friends crisis velocity, her first comment was p9 is much smoother..
U want my helmet? Forgot to pass to u previouslyI still love Aleoca, especially it is free.![]()
Don't know abt others but I not keen in paying extra for folding patents n high demand /Low supply of folding bikes.
I like bang for buck and I also like to make bicycle makers have a run for my money![]()
ya i think so too, cos the frontal area is smaller
if geometry is the key, why dun just most manufacturer just make the "most efficient" geometry? becos there is no benefit in deliberately making lousy geometry (even if u are selling it cheaply)
i mean for same types of bikes, example foldie.
anyway moi hate foldies, the only types that can support moi 100kg weight are those super expensive huans
as for stiffness i think this is the only difference between bicycles bah....
the rest of component can anyhow upgrade lolx

price difference seems huge
If really suay suay crush into them, whose fault is it?
That's the reason why pcn also have speed limit of 15km/h.Went for a ride via PCN this evening. Came across this cyclist infront of me who almost crush into a couple who is chatting away on the PCN while strolling and not paying attention to incoming traffic. Luckily, he manage to maneuver the bike and brush across them. Despite that, the uncle curse and swear at the cyclist, really jin cham.
Sometime I don't understand why these people like to walk on PCN when the pedestrian walkway is just beside it. If really suay suay crush into them, whose fault is it?
Yeah. I might get a Tern sticker to mask it over?![]()


Its so obvious that its not a tern bicycle.
Even if you go stickerbee to make decals and stickers, the handlepost will still give you away.
Just ride your own bicycle la. No need to be a pretender.
