Nemesismaster
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2011
- Messages
- 3,811
- Reaction score
- 64
I'm a frequent rider of Mandai up and down , up and down with myself on weekdays morning 5am plus. Till so many months I still cannot over come the paranoid of heavy vehicles. Every time when the sound come loudly from behind me till it cut me from behind and re take the last lane back I'm always praying to God.
So far, situation is much better when I'm with my group in weekend when we go round island.
Is this a mental illness that only occurs to me? Shall I give up Cycling? Because weekdays morning I really cannot find anyone to ride. The only ride I can do without much fear is 1 ride at weekends
So far, situation is much better when I'm with my group in weekend when we go round island.
Is this a mental illness that only occurs to me? Shall I give up Cycling? Because weekdays morning I really cannot find anyone to ride. The only ride I can do without much fear is 1 ride at weekends