Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Messages
59,431
Reaction score
4,369
Wait til you change tyres and groupset.

You will literally fly off the road. :s13:

Frankly I am a simple person. I truly feel this bike is easier and lighter than my Aleoca. :o Really make my ride more enjoyable. :o You have any free stuffs to give me? :o
 

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
13,375
Reaction score
0
Depends on the bike design, some have a more slanted top tube for "standover clearance", but maybe isn't really critical if a bike is properly sized for the cyclist. Going by stack and reach measurements, digdub's bike is actually slightly longer and taller than a similar sized Cervelo R series, for example.
ah ok. thanks. where did you all cycle yesterday? :s34: 35kmh average?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,218
Reaction score
3,691
Frankly I am a simple person. I truly feel this bike is easier and lighter than my Aleoca. :o Really make my ride more enjoyable. :o You have any free stuffs to give me? :o
I just threw away an L size helmet before u mentioned. Otherwise u could have it. I can ssrr got other stuffs or not.

I try not to go too fast with foldie. Very unstable.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
60,917
Reaction score
18
ah ok. thanks. where did you all cycle yesterday? :s34: 35kmh average?

Welcome! Rode to ECP last night, then kena caught in the rain. :crazy: Didn't go fast as we hadn't taken that route for many years and weren't sure just how bad the road condition was. Rolling was about 30-31kph.
 

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
13,375
Reaction score
0
Welcome! Rode to ECP last night, then kena caught in the rain. :crazy: Didn't go fast as we hadn't taken that route for many years and weren't sure just how bad the road condition was. Rolling was about 30-31kph.
ooh where u all cycle from? rain very sian. yesterday I cycled from punggol to bedok reservoir, halfway got caught in rain at IKEA there.
 

Cryogenist

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
105

darksiedluv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
19,189
Reaction score
4
xH0TDkBl.jpg

pDAv3RFl.jpg


Hi I'm not an expert in this
The pic above shows the size of my current wheel
So which size should I get if I want to increase my speed

Sent from sent from siao lang keng ward 69 using GAGT
 

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
60,917
Reaction score
18
ooh where u all cycle from? rain very sian. yesterday I cycled from punggol to bedok reservoir, halfway got caught in rain at IKEA there.

Oh, I started from Punggol also, then down Upper Serangoon then met Digdub at the Lavender heavy vehicle park. Continued down towards Kallang MRT then right turn towards Mountbatten and Fort Road. :) Felt some light drizzle and we stopped at Starbucks. Haven't been to ECP for so long, it has changed so much!
 

macpork

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
13,375
Reaction score
0
Oh, I started from Punggol also, then down Upper Serangoon then met Digdub at the Lavender heavy vehicle park. Continued down towards Kallang MRT then right turn towards Mountbatten and Fort Road. :) Felt some light drizzle and we stopped at Starbucks. Haven't been to ECP for so long, it has changed so much!
oh. yea Ecp looks nicer now :s13: but gets a bit crowded on weekends
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top