Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaiobai

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
25
On 1 end, u have facts and many real tragic news on accidents between road bikes and vehicles. On the other hand , pcn riding really slow down tremendously compared to road usage.

As Long as u have these 2 strong contradiction points pointing at each other, u will always have users standing firm at their own stand.

But hey I am still not buying the story of full jersey + expensive road bike + helmet = pcn.

=P
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,215
Reaction score
3,691
On 1 end, u have facts and many real tragic news on accidents between road bikes and vehicles. On the other hand , pcn riding really slow down tremendously compared to road usage.

As Long as u have these 2 strong contradiction points pointing at each other, u will always have users standing firm at their own stand.

But hey I am still not buying the story of full jersey + expensive road bike + helmet = pcn.

=P
He say u believe ah?
I inside dark laugh.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
60,917
Reaction score
18
On 1 end, u have facts and many real tragic news on accidents between road bikes and vehicles. On the other hand , pcn riding really slow down tremendously compared to road usage.

As Long as u have these 2 strong contradiction points pointing at each other, u will always have users standing firm at their own stand.

But hey I am still not buying the story of full jersey + expensive road bike + helmet = pcn.

=P

LOL, really leh.. Depending what time of the day you ride on it, it can be pretty nice and empty. Good view, clear path, no red lights to disrupt your ride and rhythm. Also can have headwinds to fight against or tailwinds to give you some help on the way home. :crazy:
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,872
Reaction score
3,141
Why all the e vehicles story same one, he go faster than you then after that you find him no battery


Why the story is not like, he go faster than you then you never see him again

Cuz that's always the case? Lol..

Anyway, i make sure i won't lose sight of the cigarette puffing uncle or the Malay pillion riding e bike.
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,872
Reaction score
3,141
On 1 end, u have facts and many real tragic news on accidents between road bikes and vehicles. On the other hand , pcn riding really slow down tremendously compared to road usage.

As Long as u have these 2 strong contradiction points pointing at each other, u will always have users standing firm at their own stand.

But hey I am still not buying the story of full jersey + expensive road bike + helmet = pcn.

=P

There are many different types of ride... Relaxed smell flower ride, touring/exploration, orientation ride, etc .. Those are meant to be on pcn.

For fast riding and drafting practice, I am pretty sure the cyclists will have to cycle on the road.
 

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
37,576
Reaction score
1,256
Very surprised you are able to assess my financial status thru the forum :s13:

Anyhow the next time you decide to use such strong words, have some courtesy to reconsider.


Sidenote : I did google about the rear racks and I know of Tubus.
Don't worry about this asswipe. He just killed 2 dogs and seem proud of it. Always looking down on people.
 

wrathbringer27

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I think you can buy brand new one. Cannondale CAADX Tiagra is about 1.5K.

You also can get 2nd hand Giant Anyroad Comax 2 (carbon) but I read some reviews of crack frames around seat post due to defect.

I was looking at the Cube Cross Race Cyclo X Bike 2016. But any recommendations I wouldn't mind. Any tips for a newbie? I used to cycle MTB fast in trails from bukit panjang to Bukit timah and vice versa since I was 9 without a helmet and everytime I ride past older cyclists I always get reprimanded for not wearing one. Now I'm trying to transition to a road bike or cyclocross bike. I know that I won't be able to really take care of a road bike which is why I'm going with a cyclocross bike. I still do ride my MTB but on the road. I have 2 really bright blinkers at the rear and total light output in excess of 3000 lumens when I cycle at night out front. I make sure I am seen. Any tips other than I should get a helmet?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,215
Reaction score
3,691
Bikeactually selling this mtb for 750 only. Super worth. All SLX groupset. 26" wheels. 6061 aluminium.

rOJCNhel.jpg


Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 
Last edited:

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
9,006
Reaction score
11
Don't worry about this asswipe. He just killed 2 dogs and seem proud of it. Always looking down on people.

Seriously, what's your problem? You can't read is it? Or is it stupidity? Where were any dogs killed or injured?

Keep this up and I'll have you for libel.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,215
Reaction score
3,691
I already posted to stop these nonsense. Now still dig it up. Can move on or not.. Never ending like that

Even myself as a feeder to cats and dogs, as well as a cyclist and pedestrian, i have not made a comment to both sides of the argument. Reason is there is no right or wrong.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
 
Last edited:

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
60,917
Reaction score
18
Seriously, what's your problem? You can't read is it? Or is it stupidity? Where were any dogs killed or injured?

Keep this up and I'll have you for libel.

Settle it with a race? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top