Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
9,006
Reaction score
11
Thanks for the input... Will go take a look in Rivets SG. Seems like they are the one selling it.

Thanks for the FYI on Rivets. I did a Google search and it is a Brooks concept store. Interesting!

I have had my saddle since 2008(?) and it's a great investment. It's lasted a lot longer than any other saddle I have had. (3rd or 4th saddle) Make sure to use the Proofide conditioner.
 

cyberian

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the FYI on Rivets. I did a Google search and it is a Brooks concept store. Interesting!

I have had my saddle since 2008(?) and it's a great investment. It's lasted a lot longer than any other saddle I have had. (3rd or 4th saddle) Make sure to use the Proofide conditioner.

Thanks for the tip.
 

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
12,339
Reaction score
5
i would get the garmin the new edge 10.

at least you have somewhere to store your data

Garmin edge 10? Can provide some links to it? Can't seems to find it when I google on it. Only manage to find Garmin forerunner 10
 

seaweedsoup

Master Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
0
Hi all.. I wanna get a foldable bike that's durable enough for weekly leisure cycling and the occasional longer distances (~40km), which bike would you recommend? I was reading about Tern bike which sounds good. My budget is anywhere from 200-500ish. Or would the aleoca bike from ntuc suffice? Heard lots of bad reviews about it though
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,872
Reaction score
3,141
Hi all.. I wanna get a foldable bike that's durable enough for weekly leisure cycling and the occasional longer distances (~40km), which bike would you recommend? I was reading about Tern bike which sounds good. My budget is anywhere from 200-500ish. Or would the aleoca bike from ntuc suffice? Heard lots of bad reviews about it though

If your budget is around that amount, I suggest you top up and get a Vert folding bicycle.

If you really want Tern, then you must look at second hand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top