cyberian
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 1,586
- Reaction score
- 0
B17 owner here. Over 10 thousand kilometers. Great saddle.
Thanks for the input... Will go take a look in Rivets SG. Seems like they are the one selling it.

B17 owner here. Over 10 thousand kilometers. Great saddle.
Then no choice gotta wait. Thanks for the update.Dont worry, once you change tyres u will feel the increase in speed already. Anyway the shipment is still at germany airport. Dont think it will arrive this week. Dont know why it is taking so long.
Thanks for the input... Will go take a look in Rivets SG. Seems like they are the one selling it.
Thanks for the FYI on Rivets. I did a Google search and it is a Brooks concept store. Interesting!
I have had my saddle since 2008(?) and it's a great investment. It's lasted a lot longer than any other saddle I have had. (3rd or 4th saddle) Make sure to use the Proofide conditioner.
Many here already said he gave good prices for edmwers.
Yah those old unkle alwayd chop carrot sia. Even the shop that i bought my bike from.Many here already said he gave good prices for edmwers.
Btw I rather go to younger bosses than old and yaya bosses. Thats why I have been avoiding some shops near my place.
Sent from dunno where using GAGT
i would get the garmin the new edge 10.
at least you have somewhere to store your data
Garmin edge 10? Can provide some links to it? Can't seems to find it when I google on it. Only manage to find Garmin forerunner 10
Try cirrusOh I'm ok with going higher.. Any idea what's the range like?
Tools get quality stuff better they last longerAnyonee knows where to get cheap chain tool?
Anyonee knows where to get cheap chain tool?
Hi all.. I wanna get a foldable bike that's durable enough for weekly leisure cycling and the occasional longer distances (~40km), which bike would you recommend? I was reading about Tern bike which sounds good. My budget is anywhere from 200-500ish. Or would the aleoca bike from ntuc suffice? Heard lots of bad reviews about it though
Need to buy a helmet my budget is around $200 (weight about 200g),any recommendation,thks
Need to buy a helmet my budget is around $200 (weight about 200g),any recommendation,thks