
how to tell if a foldie bike need to remove accessories from handlebar when folded?
Brought a ControlTech 40.5mm QR clamp for the seatpost(Tern Verge P9)..
Cant seems to be able to mount it on direct..Anyone has any idea??
Hello guys,
I am wonder if I should buy a new bike or "do up" my old bike. I have 2 very old mountain bikes, Diamondback Response Sport - year 2000 and a Diamondback Ascent 1.0 - year 1997. Any advise?
My intention is to use them for commute. I find that these 2 bikes are very heavy, even if it is just for commuting.
Thanks.
How can I make use of Bluetooth or WiFi for two way communication when I ride bike with my wife?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Walkie talkie need to push to talk? Need total hands free with duplex like phone call. Too bad my wife mobile is not m1.Never heard of such thing before. Use Walkie talkie.
@Sadisticnoob
Hmm, not sure which parts I would need to change though. I am kinda considering the frame.
@IronMac
Actually they are quite heavy. I saw and had a feel of weight for the Aleoca road bike that cost about SGD 350. They felt rather significantly lighter than the bikes I currently have.
@erwinrommel
I am actually thinking about 10km+
Tern seatpost inner diameter is 33.9mm. You sure it can tighten all the way to 33.9mm?


@Sadisticnoob
Hmm, not sure which parts I would need to change though. I am kinda considering the frame.
@IronMac
Actually they are quite heavy. I saw and had a feel of weight for the Aleoca road bike that cost about SGD 350. They felt rather significantly lighter than the bikes I currently have.
@erwinrommel
I am actually thinking about 10km+
went riding last night around my neighbourhood.
much faster than i expected despite not riding for quite some time
https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/859023737
If the pad still quite thick, you can try some various techniques available online before decommissioning them.
theres a pcn there along mandai road so should be fineJust got my bike and planning to cycle to Yishun dam via Mandai road.
Is there any danger I should be aware when cycling from Sungei kadut > Mandai road > Mandai ave > Yishun ave 1
Walkie talkie need to push to talk? Need total hands free with duplex like phone call. Too bad my wife mobile is not m1.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Just got my bike and planning to cycle to Yishun dam via Mandai road.
Is there any danger I should be aware when cycling from Sungei kadut > Mandai road > Mandai ave > Yishun ave 1

Just got my bike and planning to cycle to Yishun dam via Mandai road.
Is there any danger I should be aware when cycling from Sungei kadut > Mandai road > Mandai ave > Yishun ave 1
Riding hands free? I can do it since more than 20 yrs ago liao. My wife can't even ride with one hand.then work on your handling skill !! use one hand or even none to control your bike !!