NoLogicLah
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2011
- Messages
- 11,050
- Reaction score
- 210
Carbon frame n fork r2 n r3 same frame

Same effect leh. I think i will go gymTemp stop cycling & go jogging![]()
Maybe you can have a chat with David at Bikes n Bites, he used to work in MBS and seems pretty knowledgeable.
P.S. I already not working at BnB liao, but will share whatever info I think will be useful and for your benefit.![]()
Yup, full carbon frame and fork. Think they've stopped making alu frames, even the track frame only got carbon ones now. They had an alu version a few years back.
Bright for sure..
Thats why I decided to get an additional mounting to be mounted onto my second bicycle.

My order from bike bug yesterday already arrived in Sg. Sibei fast shipment Sia.
no logic![]()
tremor, can share with us what lights you bought?
U breathe in harder it will reach in deeper?Jogging 30 min settle liao whereas cycling i need at least 3 to 4hrs ma![]()
I bought exposure front light joystick mk9 and rear light tracerR, my fav brand, and some cat eye volt 300 and rear light for my friend.
havent ride for weeks.This morning took an opportunity to ride. If not whole week no need ride liao
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT