Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Maybe you can have a chat with David at Bikes n Bites, he used to work in MBS and seems pretty knowledgeable.

P.S. I already not working at BnB liao, but will share whatever info I think will be useful and for your benefit. :D

oh... u no longer working at BnB liao.
 

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
60,917
Reaction score
18
Yup, full carbon frame and fork. Think they've stopped making alu frames, even the track frame only got carbon ones now. They had an alu version a few years back.
Bright for sure..

Thats why I decided to get an additional mounting to be mounted onto my second bicycle.

Yeah! I'm trying to see how to securely fix my other Fenix light, the BT20, onto my aero handlebar.. Bo round surface. :s22:
 

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
37,576
Reaction score
1,256
tremor, can share with us what lights you bought?

I bought exposure front light joystick mk9 and rear light tracerR, my fav brand, and some cat eye volt 300 and rear light for my friend.
 
Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
upgraded some parts. :o

20150910_193810.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top