I released the v brakes cable for fun then install back. After that got loud squeaky sound when i apply brakes during riding. How huh?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT

Any recommendations on mid range 20" 406 wheels? Using a Kinetix Comp now and reviews of 406 wheels like very rare.
The ones I know of locally so far are Faxson, Novatec, Wheelsport, Kinetix, Litepro, Java, Tyrell, Chris King, Mialo, Controltech...

I released the v brakes cable for fun then install back. After that got loud squeaky sound when i apply brakes during riding. How huh?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
still got Rolf Prima, ENVE, Aerspoke (this one only online). Honestly no reviews for 406/451 wheelset. Chris King produce hubs only not rims, got Gokiso too if budget isn't an issue![]()

Think is not centralised. What should be the next step?check alignment of the pads and also check if the brakes are centralized, if one pad touches the rims first, it could squeak
beats me... So far, I only have tyrell AM3 or AM10, the latter performs better because of the DTswiss hub. I guess, u need to set aside a budget, at least u can eliminate those that r above your budget.

the feel of the wheelset is everything, if you ride feel lousy thats a lousy wheelthanks for adding to the list. so many brands but not sure how to choose too. Go bike shop the standard demo is spin the wheel let u see how smooth the rolling is... Is that really a good indicator on the quality of a wheel![]()
think your rims are wet.I released the v brakes cable for fun then install back. After that got loud squeaky sound when i apply brakes during riding. How huh?
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
what kind of advice is that. mine i used like for ever still no problemAfter adjust my ride getting better. I consult bikeactually and they ask me do like that.![]()
im thinking of the litepro s42Any recommendations on mid range 20" 406 wheels? Using a Kinetix Comp now and reviews of 406 wheels like very rare.
The ones I know of locally so far are Faxson, Novatec, Wheelsport, Kinetix, Litepro, Java, Tyrell, Chris King, Mialo, Controltech...
Any recommendations on mid range 20" 406 wheels? Using a Kinetix Comp now and reviews of 406 wheels like very rare.
The ones I know of locally so far are Faxson, Novatec, Wheelsport, Kinetix, Litepro, Java, Tyrell, Chris King, Mialo, Controltech...
What birdy are you riding?
I'm sold on the birdy.
Capreo or the classic?![]()
I love the capreo highest gear but it's 3.2k![]()

Do most of u adjust your own rear derailleur?
After adjust my ride getting better. I consult bikeactually and they ask me do like that.![]()

What to adjust if the brakes are not centralised?check alignment of the pads and also check if the brakes are centralized, if one pad touches the rims first, it could squeak
So your gears adjustments perfect already? I think sora is not good enough.After adjust my ride getting better. I consult bikeactually and they ask me do like that.![]()
So your gears adjustments perfect already? I think sora is not good enough.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
had to google for hierarchy of parts because not familiar with MTB parts lolWhy not get from me? Full deore, xt rd. 30 speed 27.5" hardtail, on-road tires, 6061 aluminium etc. Less than 1 yr old. Will give u a very good price if come my place test test.looking to buy a second hand MTB for my wife, saw one that comes with shimano tourneyhad to google for hierarchy of parts because not familiar with MTB parts lol
, but why isn't it centralise coming off the LBS. Never use V brakes before, dunno how to advice you. For caliper, just 1 screw.