iamlenon
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 38,822
- Reaction score
- 3
TSR or AM series?
errr..

lucky not much vehicle on the road in the video

TSR or AM series?

got so cui mehHi Guys, recently, a customer brought in Btwin housing and cable for his DIY project. I am not sure wat the price is and I guess all of you know where he got it from.
Things that me and my mechanic realised. No matter how you cut the cables, it frays almost instantly. Housing wise was ok, until he came back the next day. The housing has frayed as well after one day of bringing the bike out for a spin. Quality is simply amazing.. never seen this kind of standard.. even my cheap china cables and housing is of better standard.
Yep, best judge is when u are riding. However, need to buy first b4 u can do that right?
Will take into consideration Litepro S42, thank u
Yeah... front OLD is 74mm. Any recommendations for good wheelsets under $500?
light and strong enough for me.
TSR or AM series?
This is my cycling friend on his AM.
Derailleur can easily hit the floor since your wheel is small. For 406 wheels, medium cage derailleur can sometimes hit thr floor so for 18" wheels like Birdy... I just find it weird. That's why smaller wheel bikes use IGH.
Any idea which foldies use igh of 8 speed or above?TSR or AM series?
This is my cycling friend on his AM.
Derailleur can easily hit the floor since your wheel is small. For 406 wheels, medium cage derailleur can sometimes hit thr floor so for 18" wheels like Birdy... I just find it weird. That's why smaller wheel bikes use IGH.
that was start. actually hit 52kmphactually , the road bikers are going ******* slow,
if cna overtake this one then satki
You looking at 406 or 451 wheelset?
Just avoid wheelsport wheelset. Litepro is decent enough. Some go for machete, controltech, faxson, etc. personally I am using taobao wheelsetlight and strong enough for me.
actually , the road bikers are going ******* slow,
if cna overtake this one then satki
dont really care about strava, just ride hard and fast to sweat more.Wow.. you going at 40-50 plus kmh?
Your friends and you got ranked high at seletar loop in strava?
Think 406. I don't mind getting from Taobao too if there's any good recommendations.
I'm also heading to Taipei and Taichung soon. Any good Taiwanese forums to read up on wheelsets? May want to get from the LBS there if feasible.
If convenient, can share y u don't really fancy Wheelsport? Have friends jio me to get cos MBS running promo for the wheels. Still considering.
dont really care about strava, just ride hard and fast to sweat more.


Think 406. I don't mind getting from Taobao too if there's any good recommendations.
I'm also heading to Taipei and Taichung soon. Any good Taiwanese forums to read up on wheelsets? May want to get from the LBS there if feasible.
If convenient, can share y u don't really fancy Wheelsport? Have friends jio me to get cos MBS running promo for the wheels. Still considering.

anyone know if there's anybody doing bicycle service? cleaning, full strip down of bicycle near hougang? or hougang area.![]()
Think 406. I don't mind getting from Taobao too if there's any good recommendations.
I'm also heading to Taipei and Taichung soon. Any good Taiwanese forums to read up on wheelsets? May want to get from the LBS there if feasible.
If convenient, can share y u don't really fancy Wheelsport? Have friends jio me to get cos MBS running promo for the wheels. Still considering.
Ya, i also keen to see ervinrommel recommendation on taobao wheelset..