
Which mullton bike were you looking at?
TSR or AM series?
Actually, do you really need a folding bike? You can always get a mini velo if all you want is small wheels.
I believed is the tsr series... Moulton is a dangerous territory.. Once poison I think that's it for me with so many high end at $$$$$.
I really like foldies hehe.
I believed is the tsr series... Moulton is a dangerous territory.. Once poison I think that's it for me with so many high end at $$$$$.
I really like foldies hehe.

Get the AM series if u like Alex Moulton.
Just went for a ride with my road bike friends.
And I realised that , no small wheels can be compared to a full size road bike.![]()
Think it's time for a foldable bike that really folds (brompton) , and a real full sized road bike.
EDIT:Who am I kidding. The Birdy is so sexy.![]()

Just went for a ride with my road bike friends.
And I realised that , no small wheels can be compared to a full size road bike.![]()
Think it's time for a foldable bike that really folds (brompton) , and a real full sized road bike.
EDIT:Who am I kidding. The Birdy is so sexy.![]()
I have 3That's why i have a brompton and a tern. I am selling the tern to get an even faster bike.
Now you know the rationale of having two bikes.
Where do you normally cycle? Most folding bike groups won't cycle with road bikes.
I have 3
Hmmm, the Fabric Scoop saddle is good..
Went for a short test, can feel the difference upon putting my butt on it..6-7km test cycle, really comfy..