Budget IEM (Chit Chat)

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041
cn-11134207-7r98o-lxm9os1tof2de5.webp


This one really budget until cannot budget... $6++ :giggle:



Apparently it is amazing... this type if you like it... can buy a few more for outdoor use... :ROFLMAO:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041

TRN JAWS​

大白鲨
Deep Sea Echo, King of Sound
Flagship Unit Configuration:
3 Dynamic Drivers, 4 Balanced Armatures, 1 Planar Driver
6mm Planar Driver
|
10.5mm + 8mm + 6mm Dynamic Drivers
Four Custom Balanced Armature Drivers
Biomimetic Shark Fin Micro-Curved Cover Design

trn-jaws-01.webp
trn-jaws-11.webp

trn-jaws-10.webp


$182++ on Aliexpress. :oops:
 
Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041


PSA about this store.... I nearly pull the trigger on their Zenith... but... lucky never. :LOL:

Ordered KZ ZAX in the end got a VGA adapter wrapper in paper towel with a plastic bag clip. :eek:
 
Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041
I order ESX and Vader Balanced instead... from my usual seller... then I will have one single 12mm DD ESX, Dual 10mm DD Castor Pro (Bass) and Triple 8mm DD Vader (Balanced)... :whistle:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041
KZ Zenith I was intrigued.. but dunno when will it be back in stocks at the more reliable seller or at least those I have buy before and they got decent reviews.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041
There is another version with 12mm DD + 6.8mm Electro static driver... but the looks... is... :sick:

kz-zes-img01.jpg

KZ ZES

kz-esx-img01.jpg

KZ ESX, this is also their 10th Anniversary set.
 

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,660
Reaction score
9,412
hehe feel like trying those cheap China Wireless Headphones in 2025 :) Heard they have caught up to mainstream ones like the Chifi IEMs :)

Baseus, Ugreen, Anker Soundcore, Soundpeats, Moondrop, Edifier, QCY etc :) see if got any gems to share with buddies here :)
 
Last edited:

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,560
Reaction score
39,041
hehe feel like trying those cheap China Wireless Headphones in 2025 :) Heard they have caught up to mainstream ones like the Chifi IEMs :)

Baseus, Ugreen, Anker Soundcore, Soundpeats, Moondrop, Edifier, QCY etc :) see if got any gems to share with buddies here :)
You mean those big over the ear headphone ar?? I wait for KZ to come out with one first... but I am not a fan of wireless stuff... I nowadays also hardly wear my over ear headphone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top