Budget IEM (Chit Chat)

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056
how is bass?
Actually quite decent... but nothing like Castor Pro Bass that is kinda overpowering. ZS10 Pro actually very suitable for playing games, I find overpowering bass not suitable for gaming, but very suitable for certain genre of music like those electronic music, dance music etc.
 
Last edited:

spinning_quirK

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
43,628
Reaction score
7,338
I think at the moment I might not be looking for another IEM... though the amount of new Chifi IEMs that keep coming out is damn poisonous... going there is like walking into five poison sect of chifi... with little to no poison resistance buff... :sick:
Must bravely walk in to train up your resistance to poison mah, like those isekai protags. :frown:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056


Was thinking about these R70X series.. now dun need to think... the ear pad size damn small... :sick:
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056
Ya I expect IEM BT adapter will move very fast with better and better ANC :)
KZ have been giving out these to non-audiophile reviewers I think.. at least this guy is more knowledgeable... the other guy like dunno anything one.. keep calling it ear buds.. even thought the regular KZ mic cable got 4 mics for noise cancelling.. which he probably remember the material wrong as that is probably for the AN01.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056
And the guy will find the noise cancelling not so good probably the KZ Zenith is open back I think...
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056
cn-11134207-7ras8-m6rseb8u6u37bc.webp
cn-11134207-7ras8-m6rseb8u88bg2a.webp
cn-11134207-7ras8-m6rsehtilvrwd2.webp


qubywow-wow.gif
 

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
58,794
Reaction score
2,360


5zzRts1.jpeg

Not sure about the KZ AN01 in the video, but I have the KZ AE01.

Sibei buay tahan the *SUPER LOUD* ATB accented 'Pair on', 'Connected' notifications when you turn on, and also the change modes and any button click 'Beep' sounds which you can't lower.

And I also feel maybe it doesn't provide enough power to drive the IEMs. Sounds become a bit weak as compared to cable. Lacks punch. I went back to cables.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,056
5zzRts1.jpeg

Not sure about the KZ AN01 in the video, but I have the KZ AE01.

Sibei buay tahan the *SUPER LOUD* ATB accented 'Pair on', 'Connected' notifications when you turn on, and also the change modes and any button click 'Beep' sounds which you can't lower.

And I also feel maybe it doesn't provide enough power to drive the IEMs. Sounds become a bit weak as compared to cable. Lacks punch. I went back to cables.
I think AN01 is their budget solution for noise cancelling.. to be honest.. not really required.
 

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,691
Reaction score
9,417
5zzRts1.jpeg

Not sure about the KZ AN01 in the video, but I have the KZ AE01.

Sibei buay tahan the *SUPER LOUD* ATB accented 'Pair on', 'Connected' notifications when you turn on, and also the change modes and any button click 'Beep' sounds which you can't lower.

And I also feel maybe it doesn't provide enough power to drive the IEMs. Sounds become a bit weak as compared to cable. Lacks punch. I went back to cables.
hehe same encounter with my KZ AZ09 pro :p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top