Budget IEM (Chit Chat)

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,592
Reaction score
39,057
~S$200 = cca hydro iem + which iem cable + which dac(with lightning cable)+ which eartips?
IEM choice is fine, usually on shopee got option of either regular silver cable which is 2 strands... or the upgraded 8 cores cable which is much thicker, but your choice of cable would be affect by your choice of DAC/AMP also... as some have 4.4mm balanced output then you might want to choose a cable with balanced output 4.4mm jack something like TRN T2 Pro with 4.4mm connector but good thing about TRN T2 Pro is that you can also buy a 3.5mm connector as it is modular.

Most DAC/AMP would come with choice of 2 connector of Type C and Lightning Connector bah.

https://www.fiio.com/ka13 (The KA13 I bought have 2 cable included)

Ear tips entire depends on your ear, what you want is a good fit, most people out there would suggest Spinfit W1 but one pair of my W1 actually became too loose... you might want to reconsider it... because the suggest nozzle size is on the big size like 5mm ~ 6mm. It fits on my Castor Pro just fine as that nozzle is huge, but I might have to consider the small nozzle size of Spinfit Neo in future. Or else consider the TRN T-Eartips those are cheap and good and most importantly you need to know what size of ear tips your ear canal fits into.
 
Last edited:

Jian19

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
27,527
My one $10 from shopee still good after 1 year
Np23Im1.jpeg
 

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
58,794
Reaction score
2,360


Bro. You are right. The CCA Hydro is really🔥🔥🔥.
Extremely happy with it.
With it I'm hearing sounds in music I've listened to for years yet never heard so clearly before. Every bass note, hi-hat, tom etc is distinct yet natural. Voices are great. :LOL:
The sound stage is an upgrade from my KZ ZS10 Pro X. Feels larger and more layered.
Love the switches. I use On-On-On-Off most often cos it feels the most balanced to me. But if I just want to feel the bass when working out then I go On-On-Off-Off.
 
Last edited:

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,691
Reaction score
9,417
Bro. You are right. The CCA Hydro is really🔥🔥🔥.
Extremely happy with it.
With it I'm hearing sounds in music I've listened to for years yet never heard so clearly before. Every bass note, hi-hat, tom etc is distinct yet natural. Voices are great. :LOL:
The sound stage is an upgrade from my KZ ZS10 Pro X. Feels larger and more layered.
Love the switches. I use On-On-On-Off most often cos it feels the most balanced to me. But if I just want to feel the bass when working out then I go On-On-Off-Off.
Got try all On? or Off On Off Off? some tracks swee swee de so can switch till u like for that genre
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top