Budget IEM (Chit Chat)

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,650
Reaction score
39,089
Ugreen 1m grey/silver extension rubber cable(not braided cable) broke the ring on moi trrs jack.

:o
I bought Vention.... it is cheaper than Ugreen on shopee... some things really cannot buy on Amazon... too expensive.. but some items is cheaper on Amazon compared to Shopee like Spinfit Ear tips.
 

tuckloong

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
33,701
Reaction score
9,424
Finally found a use for my JCALLY Output Impedance 30 Ohms adapter... as I connect CCA Hydro to JCALLY JM80E, it sounded very shouty... so I tried the adapter that came with the AMP... literally did nothing, online discussion suggest is to boost bass... then I finally took out the adapter I bought sometime ago.. and connect it.. and finally not so shouty got more control over the volume, if not I got to work with volume level like 10% where it is too soft... 15% and it is too shouty... :LOL:
Me follow online pro pro go tape with 3m medical tape at the nozzle then poke a few holes....then follow another pro go cut a thin piece of foam put in between the tip and nozzle :p

2nd method buay pai :) tamed the treble :) 1st method result in imbalanced left right volume :p
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,650
Reaction score
39,089
And today I try again... and try jiggle it a bit left and right and suddenly it is working.. I think the front jack is dirty or something.. dun really have anything suitable to clean.. feel tempted to spray WD40 in but I think it is risky to the other components inside... like reset switch all those.
VVnyFYV.png


I was owned by the settings in the corner while troubleshooting the earlier hardware issues.. as I did not know and went to raise the level of pink in volume.. and it cause it to automatically broadcast whatever the microphone receive all the time.. and I keep thinking it is faulty or what... until I google and found this possible settings causing the weird issues.. now with the extension coming out the combo jack of my front panel, and now my KZ ZS10 Pro with the M2 cable and microphone works perfectly. The microphone on this cable is way better quality then the cheap default cable.

cn-11134207-7ras8-m831w9zqvwcy9d.webp
cn-11134207-7ras8-m831w9zqxaya48.webp
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,650
Reaction score
39,089
ya flathead :) will interests many buddies here :)
Ever since I discover in ear type of earphones 30 years ago and bought my first pair of expensive Sony earphones, I stop using those type of flathead earbuds already, it never fits well and hurts my ear literally... :LOL:
 

skyline72

Honorary Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
106,871
Reaction score
15,293
Ever since I discover in ear type of earphones 30 years ago and bought my first pair of expensive Sony earphones, I stop using those type of flathead earbuds already, it never fits well and hurts my ear literally... :LOL:
Ya, I also cannot use flathead. Sibei pain.
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,650
Reaction score
39,089


I just tried this combo... really not bad... but does indeed need more power so my volume on my phone actually went max or 1 to 2 level below max... :LOL:

Due to lack of power + limitation of bluetooth... really loses a lot of sound quality... I connect using balanced cable to FiiO K7... big big difference...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top