SkyScraper
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2010
- Messages
- 4,405
- Reaction score
- 80
What DAC U broughtCan we talk about other portable audio related stuffs here?![]()
What DAC U broughtCan we talk about other portable audio related stuffs here?![]()
Coming liao.What DAC U brought![]()


![]()
![]()
![]()
my loot here. stop after this liao.
Cable is 2nd hand from carousell

Heard Paul Wasabi talking about Phantom... and wow....
Yeah it is new... but I think it is not going to be another Zenith though.. even though same looking shell...The Phantom will be interesting. Wonder how good it is. But now can't find much information and reviews yet.
I think it's a good buy. Value for money.![]()
https://ifi-audio.com/products/zen-blue-3
I was looking at this model recently... since it can be used for transmitting high quality codecs to your wireless audio devices, which would be useful when you connect it to PC... since PC cannot transmit those codecs to wireless TWS or headphone directly.