Budget IEM (Chit Chat)

skyline72

Honorary Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
106,771
Reaction score
15,165
Whats-App-Image-2026-01-12-at-1-37-43-PM.jpg


This just arrived, the previous Lepic Nuon will cause discomfort after an hour or so. Hopefully this fits. :s22:
 

skyline72

Honorary Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
106,771
Reaction score
15,165
Sigh all these single sizes are freaking money hole
No choice. I bought HE Sonic, Lepic Nuon, Angelears, Dunu SS, Divinus Prism, Divinus Velvet already.

So far I like the depth of the Softears, the softness of Divinus Velvet. So difficult to get something which fits. :s22:
 

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
No choice. I bought HE Sonic, Lepic Nuon, Angelears, Dunu SS, Divinus Prism, Divinus Velvet already.

So far I like the depth of the Softears, the softness of Divinus Velvet. So difficult to get something which fits. :s22:
i actually my ear got irritation from using iem. Cause not used to iem; IEM gone too deep compared to airpods. I've been tip rolling alot also HAHAH. now on 2 weeks ban.

dunu ss didnt fit me
i bought w1 and neo. neo quite not bad cause adjustable

i like divinus velvet too

i also got tangcai which is q good imo, the texture is rough one
 

skyline72

Honorary Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2007
Messages
106,771
Reaction score
15,165
i actually my ear got irritation from using iem. Cause not used to iem; IEM gone too deep compared to airpods. I've been tip rolling alot also HAHAH. now on 2 weeks ban.

dunu ss didnt fit me
i bought w1 and neo. neo quite not bad cause adjustable

i like divinus velvet too

i also got tangcai which is q good imo, the texture is rough one
Actually I think the Softears UT quite suits me coz the metal core "holds" the iem in place, though I'm starting to feel that it's a bit tight. :s22: Maybe I get the Softears UC instead.
 

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
Actually I think the Softears UT quite suits me coz the metal core "holds" the iem in place, though I'm starting to feel that it's a bit tight. :s22: Maybe I get the Softears UC instead.
tips "cheap" but we buy so many can buy IEM already. i looking for penon liquid orange, kbears also
 

BlackWing1977

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Messages
103,628
Reaction score
39,065
i actually my ear got irritation from using iem. Cause not used to iem; IEM gone too deep compared to airpods. I've been tip rolling alot also HAHAH. now on 2 weeks ban.

dunu ss didnt fit me
i bought w1 and neo. neo quite not bad cause adjustable

i like divinus velvet too

i also got tangcai which is q good imo, the texture is rough one
Switch around with full size headphone lor... listening to IEM then switch back to full size headphones help you realize what is missing from just IEM also.. the soundstage is definitely one thing.. and maybe a bit more details.. as the sound feels more relax and spread out.. not all coming at the same time.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top