筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
Actually if you see what I say ah, I also agree with him. He also listed a bunch of possibilities. Definitely slightly concerning since no one knows the buyer intent. It may or may not be good. Daily reporting is more stable.

Still, a positive slant that the project itself is able to attract such wealthy investors. Being able to see that is not being biased, as long as can also see the uncertainty and downside of such a buyer.

as for how you come across, I know some people maybe buay song you because of your typing style or directness, but i’m good with it. No worries, In fact, I like to read devil’s advocate.
Good lah, honestly I really mean no harm.
Today I even discussing with my wife whether want to sell off another property since seller’s asking is getting higher and higher. It’s just many of us here have different enter and exit plan. :o
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Good lah, honestly I really mean no harm.
Today I even discussing with my wife whether want to sell off another property since seller’s asking is getting higher and higher. It’s just many of us here have different enter and exit plan. :o
Yeah. I also discussing with my wife, (and even scanner bro) whether should sell off my fully paid property. The asking prices are rising like you said but the rental is lagi good.

my chp has a heavy loan so don’t mind a more liquid investment. My portfolio is overweight in properties now.
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
Yeah. I also discussing with my wife, (and even scanner bro) whether should sell off my fully paid property. The asking prices are rising like you said but the rental is lagi good.

my chp has a heavy loan so don’t mind a more liquid investment. My portfolio is overweight in properties now.
Honestly u should give it some thought and I’m also monitoring resales quite closely. I noticed Some resales never hit this high before. I’m planning for a more liquid investment as well while waiting for a more predictable and normalized property market.
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
This big buyer apparently sparked a lot of publicity and interest. I walk past during my weekend jog and the showroom more people liao, not to mention actual sales.
Wonder if the big buyer is related to CDL or capitaland towkays
 

normoh

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
473
Reaction score
183
If he is truly a China national, does that mean he's doing this to circumnavigate their capital control, or to consolidate his holding here from unfriendly western countries? Cos the only way i see it is him not trying to make money but to make sure his money is safe.
 
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
3,806
Reaction score
1,878
If he is truly a China national, does that mean he's doing this to circumnavigate their capital control, or to consolidate his holding here from unfriendly western countries? Cos the only way i see it is him not trying to make money but to make sure his money is safe.
No ****.

That's why PRCs buy Australian and Canadian properties like siao. You think sinkieland is bad? Wait till you go Melbourne or vancouver, if the number of Asians there increase at the same rate, will be colonised by Asians soon liao
 

normoh

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
473
Reaction score
183
No ****.

That's why PRCs buy Australian and Canadian properties like siao. You think sinkieland is bad? Wait till you go Melbourne or vancouver, if the number of Asians there increase at the same rate, will be colonised by Asians soon liao
They claim the whole South China seas liow...next the Pacifics island and then off to Aus...;)
 

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
Seems like CDL/Capland raised price on CHP after the recent spate of sales. 2 bedder increased 40K-76K, 3 bedder increased up to 328K (for #04-20) :s22:
They must be thinking 2535 psf for #04-20 3 bedder too low a premium compared to liv@MB. Or could be classic raise price for lousier units and give star buy discount :crazy:
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
Seems like CDL/Capland raised price on CHP after the recent spate of sales. 2 bedder increased 40K-76K, 3 bedder increased up to 328K (for #04-20) :s22:
They must be thinking 2535 psf for #04-20 3 bedder too low a premium compared to liv@MB. Or could be classic raise price for lousier units and give star buy discount :crazy:
04-20 Low floor how to increase $300k?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top