CaptainSGP
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2021
- Messages
- 2,048
- Reaction score
- 675
I’m amazed at the passion shown in this thread
Daily reporting of units sold 1 year after launch !


waiting for firesales!Hope the buyers enjoy their 4% interest rate.![]()
Zzzzzzzz…….09-11 sold on 23/10
Why sian ? You still want to see him run naked ?Zzzzzzzz…….![]()
Why sian ? You still want to see him run naked ?
Err… u guys have been reporting the sales for 1 year plus Liao and still haven’t give up also quite incredible27 left wow incredible from 696

It’s good info for existing and prospective buyers ah. At least relatively more constructive than zzz, nap time, and other snide comments.Err… u guys have been reporting the sales for 1 year plus Liao and still haven’t give up also quite incredible![]()
Honestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lahIt’s good info for existing and prospective buyers ah. At least relatively more constructive than zzz, nap time, and other snide comments.![]()

How about Gazania and Lilium? I rather be insecure than be vested in 30%-40% sold developmentHonestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lah![]()
Haha, I don’t do it but doesn’t mean i should stop others ah. Honestly, I feel don’t need to impose values on others. At the end, it’s still sharing of info. I appreciate people updating rather than I go ask agent or research latest sales for a project I bought or am interested in.Honestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lah![]()
U may had forgotten this is an open forum and it’s not just a thread exclusive for CHP owners. No one is stopping anyone from updating any info but u also gotta accept the fact by overdoing it, others can also express their disgust particularly on those useless self praise/feel good phrase like impressive sales, incredible, best in universe. Honestly, I believe many readers are rather sick of it but they rather not say it, I’m just being candid and be the unpopular guyHaha, I don’t do it but doesn’t mean i should stop others ah. Honestly, I feel don’t need to impose values on others. At the end, it’s still sharing of info. I appreciate people updating rather than I go ask agent or research latest sales for a project I bought or am interested in.
Granted the adjectives and superlatives may be deemed excessive by some people.

Err… why not U might as well compare some of the worst projects with CHP to make CHP looks good so that u can everyday sing praises to your CHP one bedder?How about Gazania and Lilium? I rather be insecure than be vested in 30%-40% sold development

That’s why I tongue in cheek poke fun back at you lor. Not like I overreacted or anything.U may had forgotten this is an open forum and it’s not just a thread exclusive for CHP owners. No one is stopping anyone from updating any info but u also gotta accept the fact by overdoing it, others can also express their views.
you also can’t stop others from expressing their disgust on those useless self praise/feel good phrase like impressive sales, incredible, best in universe. Honestly, many readers are rather sick of it![]()
Aiya, every time I Poke fun on gibbfa/equinox u like cannot tahan. I know u r vested in CHP but steady abit lah. If the resale performance for CHP is truly impressive/incredible, we will all congratulate the CHP owners.That’s why I tongue in cheek poke fun back at you lor. Not like I overreacted or anything.

I assure you that you are not so important as you believe you are. I come on once in a while only. I responded to the comments because I appreciate their updates, unlike comments that merely expresses ‘disgust’ in an open forum because one feels angsty.Aiya, every time I Poke fun on gibbfa/equinox u like cannot tahan. I know u r vested in CHP but steady abit lah. If the resale performance for CHP is truly impressive/incredible, we will all congratulate the CHP owners.
The resale performance still not tested yet then everyday sing praises buay sian meh? Lol![]()