筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
Ah you are right. I was looking at caveat and forgot to cross check with my squarefoot table.

should be 16-18. #19-20 was sold at 2604 psf on 20 Nov. 35 psf higher but slightly lower floor. Demand still looking good.
I only kept track of the 2B pricing to see if the developers raise price, so it's hard to back calculate to verify other units sizes. If it's level 18, means the price increase since launch was $40K, and if it's level 16, price increase would be $56K, which is more in line with the 2Bs. I guess we will know in a couple of weeks when 99.co updates the data.
Another stack 20 unit was sold this week, so definitely sales are still going strong at 2-4 units / week.
Seems 2.6k psf is the floor for CHP.

upside is limitless !!!
Floor is 25XX psf at new launch. Upside or downside at resale is indeed limitless.
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
I only kept track of the 2B pricing to see if the developers raise price, so it's hard to back calculate to verify other units sizes. If it's level 18, means the price increase since launch was $40K, and if it's level 16, price increase would be $56K, which is more in line with the 2Bs. I guess we will know in a couple of weeks when 99.co updates the data.
Another stack 20 unit was sold this week, so definitely sales are still going strong at 2-4 units / week.

Floor is 25XX psf at new launch. Upside or downside at resale is indeed limitless.
Which will be the most profitable in CHP? 1,1plus study,2,2plus study, or 3BR?
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I got either the 1 or 1 plus study. Don’t want to divulge too much. Below 3k psf at mid floor
The one impt qn I think other than entry price is whether ur unit has the MBS view. If it does, the upside shld be limitless :spin:

Buyers buying into CHP as a trophy asset would likely want a superb view, hence the price tag of the penthouse units can command $5xxxpsf.
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
Which will be the most profitable in CHP? 1,1plus study,2,2plus study, or 3BR?
I would say the most efficient 2 plus study layout. The 2b layout is odd shaped & not very efficient.

With CM, lower quantum have higher chance of profits. 1b/1+study from current data do better in terms of rental yield than capital gains.
 

LordEquniox

Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2011
Messages
159
Reaction score
21
Ah you are right. I was looking at caveat and forgot to cross check with my squarefoot table.

should be 16-18. #19-20 was sold at 2604 psf on 20 Nov. 35 psf higher but slightly lower floor. Demand still looking good.
where did u find the caveats and are u a subscriber of sqft?
haha can share details?
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I would say the most efficient 2 plus study layout. The 2b layout is odd shaped & not very efficient.

With CM, lower quantum have higher chance of profits. 1b/1+study from current data do better in terms of rental yield than capital gains.
The one bedder (409sqf) and three bedder (947sqf) also appears to be v efficient and compact. Likely lower quantum too should do well if they come w MBS view.
 

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
The one bedder (409sqf) and three bedder (947sqf) also appears to be v efficient and compact. Likely lower quantum too should do well if they come w MBS view.
Almost all the 1br and 1plus study don’t have mbs view I believe . Either face River Valley or face insides towards the service apartments or hotel
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top