NiShiZhu
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2005
- Messages
- 9,297
- Reaction score
- 3,015
Definitely not 14k. Even $140k I also quite Dulan alreadyHow much net profit minimally is worth the efforts.
I bought mainly is to hedge inflation.

Definitely not 14k. Even $140k I also quite Dulan alreadyHow much net profit minimally is worth the efforts.
I bought mainly is to hedge inflation.
If ur unit no view no high floor still kenna west sun, I dunno whichHaha I didn’t pay 3.3kpsf lah
Not all as rich as you. 100k is enough for me minimally. Of course I’m still aiming for the 3.5kpsfDefinitely not 14k. Even $140k I also quite Dulan already
Got hope is good lah. But y waste time on something when the odds are not high.Not all as rich as you. 100k is enough for me minimally. Of course I’m still aiming for the 3.5kpsf

I thought $140k nett profit in three years is pretty good.Definitely not 14k. Even $140k I also quite Dulan already
This the difference between high ses and Low ses like usI thought $140k nett profit in three years is pretty good.
That’s provided it can be sold at 3.5kpsf with no views. U think what’s the odds?I thought $140k nett profit in three years is pretty good.
Yes. But saying $140k profits is pretty good.That’s provided it can be sold at 3.5kpsf with no views. U think what’s the odds?
Anyway, if so desperate to earn 140k profit, I think the odds of gain is better to invest in 1.4mil clavon or some others decent OCR 3 bedder.
Bro, ur era and my era is different. My era if only 140k profit is considered quite dulan liao.Yes. But saying $140k profits is pretty good.
Think most of us were still drinking milk thenBro, ur era and my era is different. My era if only 140k profit is considered quite a failure.![]()

dunno la, I just feel downpayment of 375k (for a 1.35mil property) just for 14k profit is basically waste of time.Think most of us were still drinking milk then![]()
I thought u more high ses. U only look within circle line and suan those staying SK/Punggol.This the difference between high ses and Low ses like us![]()
but can ur endowment plan flex that you own CHP?Let’s do the math
CHP: 409sqft at 1.35mil (3.3kpsf) based on recent transaction.
After SSD, assume can sell at 3.5kpsf, selling price= 1.43mil (profit = 81.5k - 38.6k (BSD) - 28.6k (agent fee) - 10k (legal fee, interest, net profit about 14.3k)
This is assuming no absd, if have, then bye bye.
Even if Gibbfa no need run naked in the end, but is the $14k profit worth the hassle?
Think again
I qin cai go put my money in any endowment plan also more than this amount,
Sadly can’t. Walk also no wind.but can ur endowment plan flex that you own CHP?
Haha, As usual, expecting u to appear here again defend for your turf whenever u see my remarks, even it is directed to Gibbfa’s one bedder. Why can’t use above 3kpsf to calculate when most of the recent transaction for Mickey Mouse units are based on the psf? I had done the math. What is stated here is a fact for Mr gibbfa to understand his overly high expectation, so no need get so troubled by my views.Lol our nsz still talking about how chp is bad to invest ah?
The people here before launch say hard to find carrot head until now launch sold near 90% still say see resale.
but hey, this time calculation seems to be using 3.3k as the base liao.
That means for us buying at 2.6-2.8 (with decent view) on day 1, no longer hard to find carrot heads to make a decent profit?
if really can get 3.3 and bought at 2.6, the profit is really buay pai liao. Fingers crossed![]()

Haha good morning bro. No hard feelings, i feel i’ve been quite objective. Frankly, if enter 3.3k, risks are high that it won’t be profitable or barely any profits.Haha, As usual, expecting u to appear here again defend for your turf whenever u see my remarks, even it is directed to Gibbfa’s one bedder. Why can’t use above 3kpsf to calculate when most of the recent transaction for Mickey Mouse units are based on the psf? I had done the math. What is stated here is a fact for Mr gibbfa to understand his overly high expectation, so no need get so troubled by my views.
entry price over 3kpsf for CHP is tough to see decent gain. Data, figures and even videos don’t lie and had shown luxe segment one bedder has not been profitable all along. I assume u r not new to property and certainly knows how to weigh the odds, the risk, the pros and cons.
u can continue to keep harping on the good sales in CHP in a sellers market but the fact is resale will always be the ultimate test.
Strata belgravia ace cluster house at 4.5mil plus in D28 recently also can sells 90%. So obviously it’s not just unique to your CHP.
U know, I know and everyone knows. Come on, let’s be objective. How profitable do u think a one bedder can yield esp if the psf is already so high and bear in mind most of these units has no views![]()
Yo good morning bro. Honestly I no hard feelings one. My comments r usually more directed to weighing the pros and cons, vs the risk and time to see if it’s worthwhile to invest in certain purchase. If I’m not interested in CHP, I wouldn’t had bothered to visit the SF. And yes, I did my math, and eventually, I personally feel it is not likely to be lucrative for one bedder, thus the comments.Haha good morning bro. No hard feelings, i feel i’ve been quite objective. Frankly, if enter 3.3k, risks are high that it won’t be profitable or barely any profits.
gibbfa expecting 3.5k for no view units may be quite overly optimistic.
however, day 1 a lot of 1br with no views were at 2.6-2.8, just need to go see the caveat or tower view.
since day 1, developers also increased the 1br price by the most, with later transactions comfortably hitting 3.3k for limited to no views. That’s why day 1 price i was saying really quite cheap pre-launch but people here keep saying carrot head.
i agree that resale is a litmus test. I just mused about the goal posts moving.