Currently official word is 2H2025when will this project TOP?
I'm thinking of renting a unit to enjoy the convenient lifestyle when i come to SG for retirement![]()

Currently official word is 2H2025when will this project TOP?
I'm thinking of renting a unit to enjoy the convenient lifestyle when i come to SG for retirement![]()
Grandma not retired yet?when will this project TOP?
I'm thinking of renting a unit to enjoy the convenient lifestyle when i come to SG for retirement![]()

no not yetGrandma not retired yet?![]()



I’m at block 1. Not so good viewI also hope, lol! You block 5 or 1?
block 1I also hope, lol! You block 5 or 1?

it's his greatest wish not to be our neighbour, so i hope his wish comes trueHaha all block 1. You can buddy with gibbfa

swee. They started work some time already but not sure why the foundation still expected to take until 2H2023
Anyone know when they start deducting the mortgage? My bank account no $$swee. They started work some time already but not sure why the foundation still expected to take until 2H2023
My bank account got some, need help?Anyone know when they start deducting the mortgage? My bank account no $$

Execute me. I use ruler and check postal code twice k. The view any ah Lian from club downstairs sure wet one.Parallax error?![]()
Not necessarily expats. I’m sure locals buy for own stay too for the bigger unitsif this hasn't been discussed to death already, damn, this condo is in a great location with an excellent view if you're facing the river side. facing other side...hmm, not so much looking at Fort Canning Hill.
but I see this as another hive of expats and very few live-in locals
Like me, lolNot necessarily expats. I’m sure locals buy for own stay too for the bigger units
Agreed that river and flyer side looks good but greenery facing in the city is great as well! Each facing has its own fans I guessif this hasn't been discussed to death already, damn, this condo is in a great location with an excellent view if you're facing the river side. facing other side...hmm, not so much looking at Fort Canning Hill.
but I see this as another hive of expats and very few live-in locals
Anyone knows when the new hotel plot will be confirmed?All 3 facing are great, only exception lies in facing the new hotel plot and internal units.