
Can anyone pm me a referral code, TIA.
PM sent...
2 questions to check with the experts here.
I just registered as a new cardup user. Can I use the referral code for my first transaction, and then followed by the "CNY88" promo code for my next transaction?
Noted that the CNY88 Promo code may only be redeem once per User. As I have 5 x AIA policies to pay in the qualifying period, can I sum up the total of all the 5 policies and pay in one transaction, and then list down all the policy numbers in the "policy number" field?
anyone able to pm referral code? thanks
Saw this message under My Stored cards - We're undergoing an upgrade and new cards can not be added during this time. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused - please contact us if you have questions or need assistance. You'll be able to add a new card from 2nd March onwards.is cardup blocking the adding of new cards?
Pls PM referral code. Many Thanks