1. UOB One is good but rebates are linked to your monthly spend so please have a look to see how much you can objectively spend per month
2. First use you can use the referral code for $20 off from the 2.6% fee
3. You will have to check on the CardUp webpage to see whether the school accepts.
4. Referral code sent
2. First use you can use the referral code for $20 off from the 2.6% fee
3. You will have to check on the CardUp webpage to see whether the school accepts.
4. Referral code sent
Hi I'm new to the forum. Hope to learn. Would be grateful for any help with the best way to use card up.
1. I gather from reading the thread UOB One is good. Right? I will sign up for that.
2. I think CNY promo ended. Should I wait around for a new one before starting use?
3. E.g. My LO goes for ballet at a school that only accepts CASH or cheque only. (not even bank transfer). Does that mean it is highly unlikely that I can use cardup?
4. Can someone PM me the referral code? Thank you.