I think there’s a first time code for BOC
Yes. Better off using referral code instead for the first transaction

I think there’s a first time code for BOC
I think there’s a first time code for BOC
“CardUp BOC Family Card Promotion
• Earn 5% cashback on CardUp payments
• Promotional 2% CardUp fee for first payment of any payment type and amount
OFFER VALID 1/11/17 - 31/1/18
Redeem offer
Apply promo code BOCCASHBACK when setting up your first payment on CardUp”
Does it mean that I can only choose to either use this or referral code?
“CardUp BOC Family Card Promotion
• Earn 5% cashback on CardUp payments
• Promotional 2% CardUp fee for first payment of any payment type and amount
OFFER VALID 1/11/17 - 31/1/18
Redeem offer
Apply promo code BOCCASHBACK when setting up your first payment on CardUp”
Does it mean that I can only choose to either use this or referral code?
Hi ... Which website did you get this info please? Thanks
This message has been deleted by Perisher. Reason: Unsolicited Content (Commercial solicitation / Ads / Referrals / Spam)
Can someone PM me the referral code too? Planning to make a cardup payment this month. Thanks!
I have just PM you~!
Regards,
Ezylryb
I also want
Hope someone can PM the referral code to me as well. Thks.
Can anyone PM a referral code? Thks.
Can someone PM me referral code please?
Can someone PM me referral code please?